Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
totally...sweeettt...totaaly(reminds me of finding nemo )
*owwwww you just made me incted*lol

btw dont we hav to say sumthing about pink otherwise i think this tread should be in the off topic.........euhm like euhm....well we all know she rocks uhmm....cant wait till the movieeeeeeeeee,gonna buy it a soon as its out on dvd

lol i was thinking the same

helloo pink
i hope you'll be workin your a$$ off coz i want the try this dvd before christmas, and i'd like a new cd 2 erm can you make it before my BdaY?? 20 March... thanks hun
you rock!! xxx have a happy bday soon!!

*gotta stop being so rude i don't meen it, it's just hm i guess my school agression comes out* please don't sew me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:48 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

*using my all girly voice*

omg pink i'm you biggest fan i love you you're the best you're sooo hot i admire you!! everybody thinks i'm crazy but i'm not i just love you toooootallly

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

sorry
outbreak

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:53 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
lol i was thinking the same

helloo pink
i hope you'll be workin your a$$ off coz i want the try this dvd before christmas, and i'd like a new cd 2 erm can you make it before my BdaY?? 20 March... thanks hun
you rock!! xxx have a happy bday soon!!

*gotta stop being so rude i don't meen it, it's just hm i guess my school agression comes out* please don't sew me

yeah how could you be so rude!!!let the lady chilllll!!!i gonna sew you,pff,ive good connections at the law-court so beware..
yeah you see where school is good for...you see the point,urg

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:57 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
yeah how could you be so rude!!!let the lady chilllll!!!i gonna sew you,pff,ive good connections at the law-court so beware..
yeah you see where school is good for...you see the point,urg

are you going to suprise me pink?? please I'm almoust handicapped i just played a football match and i walk like a duck with a f elephant on his back

Old Post 09-04-2004 07:00 PM
pink_annelies

oh lord

anyone knows the gimme that nut song from easy eager??
the lyrics ar so *oh lord* just another (edited the word) "cat" that i had to tame... it says enough i guess

thanks pink for giving this song title!! it rocks

* i luuuv the part when he says howdyhowdyhowdyjieeeehow *

Old Post 09-04-2004 10:28 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
are you going to suprise me pink?? please I'm almoust handicapped i just played a football match and i walk like a duck with a f elephant on his back

your sure youre "almost"handicapted??
lol wheres the party????i thought we where gonna have big kickass party???and most of importent where`s the beer??

Old Post 09-04-2004 10:42 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

lmfao we were, but HEY TO EVERYBODY : I'M A CHICKEN A$$
I was too afraid to get caught by my parents well for the beer, right now it's in the toilet, i peed it all out :d and the party is in 3 days!! HAPPY BDAY P!NK!!!!

Old Post 09-05-2004 10:57 AM
pink_annelies

TIme to keep the thread alive!! well something stupid happened today
when i left school with my bike it started raining, and after an hour of riding, i felt like a fish in the water. totally drowned
o lord

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:38 PM
AngryKid

quote:
when i left school with my bike it started raining, and after an hour of riding, i felt like a fish in the water. totally drowned
o lord

lmao...eh.. I mean...awwwwwwwwww

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:41 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
lmao...eh.. I mean...awwwwwwwwww

hehe lmfao to bad you can't swear in here (hehe come back you 2) you should have heard me on my bike

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:45 PM
Pinkfan 4-ever!

quote:
o lord

omg that sucks...lol I think rain is sexy..but pretty annoying when your totally drowned

Old Post 09-14-2004 07:00 AM
Pinkfan 4-ever! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkfan 4-ever! Click here to Send Pinkfan 4-ever! a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkfan 4-ever! Add Pinkfan 4-ever! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote