Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Tour Info??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Tour Info??

Hey Guys!!! So like has anyone hear anything about PINK coming over to the states to do a tour?? i wish she would so i can buy out all of first row and have all the best seats to myself!! JK Well if anyone knows anything please post or email me the info ToxicGreenSPYDER@AOL.com!!! THANX GUYS!!!
~~SPYDER~~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2004 12:43 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKinside
Triple Platinum Record Level

I don't think she's touring in the states, because of the bad selling of her cds over there.

Old Post 09-09-2004 12:47 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Well isn't that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic!!! DAMN i really want to see her in concert!! I'm hoping that she does though!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!

Old Post 09-09-2004 12:52 PM
L!nn

..she's not touring the US for Try This. She's got a movie to do now tho

Old Post 09-09-2004 02:39 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anita_pink
Banned

she has toured for 6or 7 months trough europe let her rest and than she will make the movie and than she will come back she came this year for her first time to the netherlands to perform do you know how long i had to waid fot that come on she will come back.be cool.she will come.

I love ya gurl.and i love all the fans because i share this love with you all.
x anita

Old Post 09-09-2004 04:29 PM
anita_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anita_pink Click here to Send anita_pink a Private Message Find more posts by anita_pink Add anita_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diesel
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by anita_pink
she came this year for her first time to the netherlands to perform

That's not true. She has been in Holland before, she said that herself in the HMH. The first time she was in Amsterdam, she went straight from the plane to the nearest coffeeshop, smoked her brains out and later performed an unrecognizable version of 'There you go'...

Old Post 09-09-2004 04:47 PM
Diesel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diesel Click here to Send Diesel a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel Add Diesel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L!nn
..she's not touring the US for Try This. She's got a movie to do now tho

Thats tru!! o well!! well as long as the movie is great(Which it will) then i can settle for that. LOVE YA PINK!! ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!!!

Old Post 09-09-2004 06:30 PM
Sogan->Pinkfan
World Tour Level

i hope she will be back in holland soon, she's great, i wanna see her again!

Old Post 09-09-2004 06:50 PM
Sogan->Pinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sogan->Pinkfan Click here to Send Sogan->Pinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by Sogan->Pinkfan Add Sogan->Pinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seymour_Omnis
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKinside
I don't think she's touring in the states, because of the bad selling of her cds over there.

How is selling over 2 million of Can't Take Me Home and selling over 5 million of M!ssundaztood in the U.S. alone not selling well? Only Try This didn't do so well, but it still managed to sell over a million.

Old Post 09-09-2004 10:17 PM
Seymour_Omnis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seymour_Omnis Click here to Send Seymour_Omnis a Private Message Find more posts by Seymour_Omnis Add Seymour_Omnis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk@myheart
Banned

sorry, but she knows europe is the best

GO EUROPE!

Old Post 09-09-2004 11:00 PM
p!nk@myheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk@myheart Click here to Send p!nk@myheart a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk@myheart Add p!nk@myheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Numb!
Top 100 Charts Level

From the looks of it, Pink will not be touring the USA for her Try This album. She will be filming the Janis Joplin movie soon, then after that I'm sure she will make another album, and then hopefully she will then tour here. For those of you who think she will tour here after the finishing of the movie - you're dreaming. The movie will take a few months to shoot, so why would she start her tour back up MONTHS after it "ended" and also by that time it would be over a year since Try This came out. She will probably tour here after her next album, but not for Try This.

Old Post 09-09-2004 11:26 PM
Numb! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Numb! Click here to Send Numb! a Private Message Find more posts by Numb! Add Numb! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique

quote:
Originally posted by Diesel
That's not true. She has been in Holland before, she said that herself in the HMH. The first time she was in Amsterdam, she went straight from the plane to the nearest coffeeshop, smoked her brains out and later performed an unrecognizable version of 'There you go'...

That was the best concert ever!!

Old Post 09-09-2004 11:47 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:

Shes done I think 3 proper shows in The Netherlands now....the two from this year and one in 2002

But only once has she performed in Amsterdam itself

Old Post 09-10-2004 12:36 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:

LOLZ

She would enjoy Sluis too tho

Attachment: laugh.gif
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post 09-10-2004 12:55 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tipog
MixTape Level

uhhhh

i have checked this damned website at least weekly, of not daily for the past 9 months (or however long it's been since try this was released and she started touring) looking for info on a u.s. tour, and she's not even doing one! i'm so ***king disgruntled...

i have never seen her and want to sooo bad. grr...

plus...if sales in the u.s. are a concern, wouldn't it--oh, i dunno--help to tour to promote it?

Last edited by tipog on 09-11-2004 at 11:11 PM

Old Post 09-11-2004 10:58 PM
tipog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tipog Click here to Send tipog a Private Message Find more posts by tipog Add tipog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote