Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pinkians - the website!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

pinkians - the website!

Right everyone,

Let's all make this website a real success - I'm willing to pay my own cash for hosting it and a domain name ONLY if I can get a team of at least 8 people on board the team.

You need to have the following knowledge: ftping files, have a webdesigner programme (frontpage, dreamweaver etc), html knowledge and/or designing and maintaining sites.

I really want a dynamic website so someone with (preferably) PHP experience is essential.

You'll also need to pay 5 every month to cover the hosting costs.

If you're interested, leave your mark here and tell me what you'd bring to P!nkians.

cheers

Last edited by justlikeapill03 on 04-25-2004 at 06:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:01 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

Well, u know I'm in, i kinda came up wid the idea, and the name and u have heard my ideas on msn!

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:09 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2
Triple Platinum Record Level

As I said before: I already have got some webspace, and it will get more soon. I can make Pages with Frontpages, but I dunno anything about php...
But I can upload files to my webspace-account if you send them to me...

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:10 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

quote:
Originally posted by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Well, u know I'm in, i kinda came up wid the idea, and the name and u have heard my ideas on msn!

yeah, i'm just scouting the talented people here on your behalf and your ideas are excellent btw

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:13 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

thanks , and german p!nk fan, justlikeapill sed she could use her webspace to open one straight away, but ui cud be in the team

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:17 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Well ok...I can upload things right now as well, but just 5mb maximum (and I need a little bit myself )...

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:38 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

are you doing some graphics and stuff?

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:49 PM
GermanPinkFan2

uummm...no.

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:51 PM
GermanPinkFan2

Try This: www.pinkianity.de.vu

It's just a five-minute-try, but it is something...

Last edited by GermanPinkFan2 on 04-25-2004 at 11:50 AM

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:47 AM
alecia

We already have PinkRevolution.

J/K The more the better!

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:51 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

but Pinkrevolution isn't a religion, is it?

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:53 AM
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
but Pinkrevolution isn't a religion, is it?
Whats a religion?

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:56 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Did you really miss it? We've decided that we should make "pinkianity" a new religion, call ourselves "pinkians". Our bible are HER lyrics, she's our godess. Everytime you see a wallpaper or something with P!NKNESS on it in the streets, go to your knees and say "Hail to you, godess of music"...

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:59 AM
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
Did you really miss it? We've decided that we should make "pinkianity" a new religion, call ourselves "pinkians". Our bible are HER lyrics, she's our godess. Everytime you see a wallpaper or something with P!NKNESS on it in the streets, go to your knees and say "Hail to you, godess of music"...
Oh, i see. I think i missed it then. So you talked about this earlier already?

Old Post 04-25-2004 12:02 PM
GermanPinkFan2

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
Oh, i see. I think i missed it then. So you talked about this earlier already?

Yep, we did over 5 pages...

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=46177

Old Post 04-25-2004 12:04 PM