Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A Session II - Jim Moore
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Q&A Session II - Jim Moore

Hey Guys,

I sent Jim some more questions and he's kindly answered them

Enjoy!

Thanks Jim!

Karen xXx

quote:
Originally posted by phone_fr34k

what do you think about her tatoos?

I was never a big fan of tattoos but what she does is her business and if she likes them then it is OK with me.

quote:
Originally posted by v1x

when alecia first became famous were you worried about how she would cope with fame and being in the public eye constantly?

and how did she cope with it at first?

thanx vicky

I think somehow she always knew she would be famous someday and darned if she didn't actually do it. To her credit I am very happy to say that it hasn't turned her into a snob or anything like that.

quote:
Originally posted by PinkTartan
as pink has learned so much from u what have u learned from her over the years?

From her I have learned about believing in your dream and to be positive all the time and to be honest about everything all the time even when it is very hard to be.

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
Mr. Moore...what did you feel the first time you saw your daughter in TV?

The first time I saw her on TV was on MTV and I thought it was amazing and then when I saw her on the front covers of so many magazines it just blew me away. Just amazing that my little girl did all this.

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk, Moan Alecia & Kesha

- What fav three songs from each of your daughter's albums?

About me three favorite songs from each album. Actually my favorite song of all is Misery with Steven Tyler. I also loved the song "My Vietnam". I think a lot of people misunderstood her meaning in that song and thought she was comparing her life with Vietnam and she was not. She was using Vietnam as a very big and difficult happening to compare with her life in her early years. I understood this as my being a Vietnam Vet and all and her growing up with knowing this.

quote:
Originally posted by Lino

Hey Mr Moore,

i was just wondering if you could relive one single moment you spent with Alecia when would it be and why? also if there was one moment that you felt proudest of her what would it be and why?

Proudest moments.......there were many and will be many more I am sure. One such memory would be when she won a medal for gymnastics because I knew how hard she had to work having Asthma and all to win this. Another of the many would be when we walked over to the record store in New York City and I bought her first single, "There U Go" and how proud she was of that. I still have that single that she wrote some beautiful words on. Another one was when I read the credits of her first album, "Can't Take Me home" and it said "To My Hero, My Glue" meaning me, her Dad. Made me feel ten feet tall.

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis

When Alecia first told you she wanted to be a musician what did you say? Did you think she would make it, or did you just think this is what all teenagers go through she'll get over it?

In my early years I wanted to have a career in music too. I even had a band in the Air Force and we won the Air Force talent contest and all. I must say I was pretty good with the six string and twelve string guitar. I loved the flat top acoustic guitar and learned to play all kinds of songs and music on it. I use to sing to her when she was a baby and as soon as she could talk I taught her some words and tunes and then she just made it her business to learn every single song and all kinds of music and she began writing very early and has kept that going all through her life. When I realized she was really going to "make it" was when she was age 10 and sang in a musical review and sung the song "Oh Father" by Madonna and the crowd of 1200 people just shut up and you could have heard a pin drop they were so silent and listened to this little girl sing like no one could believe. She got a standing ovation and I remember getting the goose bumps and knew she would go on to be famous in the music world. So, I am not surprised by her success at all. I expected it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2004 11:18 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote