Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Does Pink ever...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pailfacedgirl
Top 100 Charts Level

Does Pink ever...

go on these forums or any other forums? Just askin cuz i know the real 3lw actually goes on their forums, so i was just wonderin if Pink ever did? (I love these lil smilie faces. LOL) i have issues. bare with me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2004 03:12 AM
pailfacedgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pailfacedgirl Click here to Send pailfacedgirl a Private Message Find more posts by pailfacedgirl Add pailfacedgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
obsessedwivp!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Erm well shes said she does yes. But she doesnt replt to anything and I can understand why

Oh and what's the real 3lw?

Old Post 08-11-2004 10:01 AM
obsessedwivp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwivp!nk Click here to Send obsessedwivp!nk a Private Message Visit obsessedwivp!nk's homepage! Find more posts by obsessedwivp!nk Add obsessedwivp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

Pink has posted on the boards when it was the old format in the Can't Take me Home days I think. She hasn't posted on here yet but she has said on TV and in Magazines and stuff that she does come on hee sometimes and that people talking about album sales and chart positions and who shes dating gets her down when she does.

Old Post 08-11-2004 10:55 AM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#1Prank
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Does Pink ever...

quote:
Originally posted by pailfacedgirl
go on these forums or any other forums? Just askin cuz i know the real 3lw actually goes on their forums, so i was just wonderin if Pink ever did? (I love these lil smilie faces. LOL) i have issues. bare with me.

look here

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=51068

but it's not pink (i think)

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:26 AM
#1Prank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #1Prank Click here to Send #1Prank a Private Message Find more posts by #1Prank Add #1Prank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pailfacedgirl
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Does Pink ever...

quote:
Originally posted by pailfacedgirl

The real 3lw? their a pop group. they used to be more famous a few yrs ago when they were in their early teens, but now they're all almost adults. they're cool still, at least i think so.

Attachment: 3lw.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:05 PM
pailfacedgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pailfacedgirl Click here to Send pailfacedgirl a Private Message Find more posts by pailfacedgirl Add pailfacedgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

P!nk has said in an interview (Not sure which) that she does check the boards & reads a lot of stuff but dont post.

She also said that she was kinda upset about all the talk about who she's dating & all that kind of stuff at the time of the interview.

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:11 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
P!nk has said in an interview (Not sure which) that she does check the boards & reads a lot of stuff but dont post.

She also said that she was kinda upset about all the talk about who she's dating & all that kind of stuff at the time of the interview.

I think that woulda bin CD:UK when she was wearin that funky white jacket...some chick off here asked the question....

but I could be wrong....

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:12 AM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by sillycj
I think that woulda bin CD:UK when she was wearin that funky white jacket...some chick off here asked the question....

but I could be wrong....

Thats the one! It was at a real gossiping time on PP when she said that everyone was like "Who's she with" etc etc..

She might think differently now when she reads the boards

She might even be reading now with Jim being online

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:27 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

quote:
Thats the one! It was at a real gossiping time on PP when she said that everyone was like "Who's she with" etc etc..

She might think differently now when she reads the boards

She might even be reading now with Jim being online

Who knows?!

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:29 AM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Who knows?!

Exactly!

**Waves to P!nk if she is online, not that she can see me **

Attachment: 153.gif
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:34 AM
sillycj

quote:
Exactly!

**Waves to P!nk if she is online, not that she can see me **

*joins Celine and waves like a mad biatch*

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:36 AM
Celine

quote:
*joins Celine and waves like a mad biatch*

**P!nk points & laughs at her screen at us**

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:38 AM
sillycj

quote:
**P!nk points & laughs at her screen at us**

Man we should get out more

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:44 AM
Celine

quote:
Man we should get out more

Haha! Tell me about it

Old Post 08-12-2004 01:47 AM