Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink's tatoo barcode..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink this
Double Platinum

pink's tatoo barcode..

the tatoo that pink has...the barcode on her neck...i know the first few numbers is her birthday..what is the other numbers for?i want to say it's her dogs date of birth or her and carey's anniversery..i don't know i might be wrong...if anyone knows post it please..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2004 11:18 PM
pink this is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink this Click here to Send pink this a Private Message Find more posts by pink this Add pink this to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GhOsTb^
Triple Platinum Record Level

Release date of missundaztood..? umm.. *is tired* lol

Attachment: pinkbarcodeformissunderztood.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post 08-10-2004 11:30 PM
GhOsTb^ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GhOsTb^ Click here to Send GhOsTb^ a Private Message Visit GhOsTb^'s homepage! Find more posts by GhOsTb^ Add GhOsTb^ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GhOsTb^

its 13- her fav. number, 9879- her birthday and 112001- the date when Missundaztood was released.

Old Post 08-10-2004 11:34 PM
GhOsTb^ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GhOsTb^ Click here to Send GhOsTb^ a Private Message Visit GhOsTb^'s homepage! Find more posts by GhOsTb^ Add GhOsTb^ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink this
Double Platinum

thanks for the info..

Old Post 08-11-2004 12:17 AM
pink this is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink this Click here to Send pink this a Private Message Find more posts by pink this Add pink this to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

its realy cool my friend is getttin one like this on her bk with made in dublin beneath it

Old Post 08-11-2004 12:34 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max
#1 Single Level

What I like about bar code tattoos is that they save time, because instead of having to punch in a whole bunch of numbers the cashier can just run you over the scanner.

Old Post 08-11-2004 02:50 AM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

My house number is 13 and i live in Sydney Street (she loves sydney, lol) and my b'day is just 7 days before her, so we're both virgos Haha, sorry, getting a bit carried away here.

Old Post 08-11-2004 06:41 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

cool i never knew that was her fav number!!!!!!!!!!!!

its always been mine i was born at 13:13 on the 13/12/83 i am my nans 13 grand child well you get the gist 13 rules my life

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:49 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink this
Double Platinum

it's weird my birthday was july 31 and 31 is my favorite number..it's like pink's favorite number ... the only difference is that it switched around...cool i guess..now i am getting a little wacked out hahahaha...lol..

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:59 PM
Max
#1 Single Level

My favorite number is 39.780,862. No particular reason.

Old Post 08-12-2004 02:03 AM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote