Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What Ur Favorite Quote From P!nk ?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NKFANAT!C720
World Tour Level

What Ur Favorite Quote From P!nk ?

WHATS UR FAVORITE QOUTE THAT P!NK SAID??

Here MINE "U got to wear your seatbelt or else the cops will pull ya ova"

its soo funny when she says it !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2004 09:43 PM
P!NKFANAT!C720 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKFANAT!C720 Click here to Send P!NKFANAT!C720 a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKFANAT!C720 Add P!NKFANAT!C720 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson
Triple Platinum Record Level

Erm Embrce the freak that yu are
But i lov it when shes in england everywhere she goes they get her to say sumthink in her englsih accent on radio 1 she said:
Ill 'ave fish 'n' chips please m8t

Old Post 03-18-2004 09:45 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrocks89
In Detox Level

"I like people that love what they do, and I like people that love me!"

"You suck donkey balls!"

Old Post 03-18-2004 09:46 PM
pinkrocks89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrocks89 Click here to Send pinkrocks89 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrocks89 Add pinkrocks89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEELGUDTIME
In Detox Level

MY SIG I LOVE IT

Old Post 03-19-2004 10:47 AM
FEELGUDTIME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEELGUDTIME Click here to Send FEELGUDTIME a Private Message Find more posts by FEELGUDTIME Add FEELGUDTIME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkLover
#1 Video and Single Level

"im faithful in relationship not becoz im a very good person, but it is bcoz i hate meeting new people".

Old Post 03-19-2004 11:18 AM
P!nkLover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkLover Click here to Send P!nkLover a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkLover Add P!nkLover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkLover
"im faithful in relationship not becoz im a very good person, but it is bcoz i hate meeting new people".

same here

Old Post 03-19-2004 11:43 AM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
role model
World Tour Level

most girls

shorty got a job
shorty got a car
shorty can pay her own rent
dont wanna dance if he cant be everything......

Old Post 03-19-2004 11:54 AM
role model is offline Click Here to See the Profile for role model Click here to Send role model a Private Message Find more posts by role model Add role model to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jadey86
World Tour Level

the bumper car one in my sig - made me giggle at 1st soo funny

Old Post 03-19-2004 03:45 PM
jadey86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jadey86 Click here to Send jadey86 a Private Message Visit jadey86's homepage! Find more posts by jadey86 Add jadey86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InspiredByP!nk
World Tour Level

mines in my sigg .....down there \/

Old Post 03-19-2004 04:41 PM
InspiredByP!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InspiredByP!nk Click here to Send InspiredByP!nk a Private Message Find more posts by InspiredByP!nk Add InspiredByP!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

"I hate it with passion"

"I like licking people"

"More salt, that woman was a bïtch!"

Old Post 03-19-2004 04:45 PM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_lover
Major Label Level

"My fans mean more to me then they will ever know. I call these people my friends and my confidonts and if they are here to see me and they are here to support me, then that's all I need in life. - My mom hated the music i listened to. She'd turn it off as soon as i turned it on. It would kill me becuz music was everything to me and i think if i was able to share an album with her then it prolly would have made things better. That's the stuff that keeps me going....Just being able to help people"

"We're all P!nk on the inside"

"I like people that love what they do, and I like people that love me!"

Old Post 03-19-2004 06:53 PM
P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_lover Click here to Send P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk_lover Add P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hm82
#1 Single Level

"i hate it, i hate it with a passion, i wanna hurt it"

Old Post 03-19-2004 07:25 PM
hm82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hm82 Click here to Send hm82 a Private Message Find more posts by hm82 Add hm82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksfan4life

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_lover
"My fans mean more to me then they will ever know. I call these people my friends and my confidonts and if they are here to see me and they are here to support me, then that's all I need in life. - My mom hated the music i listened to. She'd turn it off as soon as i turned it on. It would kill me becuz music was everything to me and i think if i was able to share an album with her then it prolly would have made things better. That's the stuff that keeps me going....Just being able to help people"

yep yep, same here.

Old Post 03-19-2004 09:53 PM
P!nksfan4life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksfan4life Click here to Send P!nksfan4life a Private Message Visit P!nksfan4life's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksfan4life Add P!nksfan4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paranoid_soul
In Detox Level

the same as InspiredByP!nk's sig
&
''I'm going to take over the world, become President, change all the laws, release all the animals and chain up all the people"

“Lots of people don’t think women are smart enough, strong enough or independent enough to make it. You just have to prove yourself”

"I just gotta try and take the chance right now and step out on the limb and say ‘here you go, here’s me and here’s my music.' Hope you love it ... if not hey, there’s always next time cause I’m not going anywhere!"

"I gotta be me. I can't compromise, I can't be anything else. That's the advice I'd give; be true to yourself"

haha i luv everything she says

Old Post 03-20-2004 02:10 AM
Paranoid_soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paranoid_soul Click here to Send Paranoid_soul a Private Message Find more posts by Paranoid_soul Add Paranoid_soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

I drank your poison 'cause you told me it's wine....shame on u if u fooled me once, shame on me if u fooled me twice

The Revolution Starts at home..... you can't change the world unless u can change ureself......it has to start at home with u

Embrace the freak that you are

It's everyman for themselves there are no team-mates

Old Post 03-20-2004 02:27 AM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote