Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Biker_girl
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
Joey would kick your a-- so fast.
yep she sooooooo would!

u go jopey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:23 PM
Biker_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biker_girl Click here to Send Biker_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Biker_girl Add Biker_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
like your definition would be more important than a dictionary definition. whenever i need something defined, i'll just ask you from now on, because obviously you're smarter than a dictionary.

cant u read?.... i didnt say my definition was more important u fool, i said it was included in the ones u posted ....there was more than one definition

Old Post 06-24-2004 11:10 PM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
and i think they should stop being mean, themselves. if they weren't they'd probably get more respect than they do.

yeah cos i'm sure dawn and i are just desperate to gain the respect of a load of people who mean nothing to us

Old Post 06-24-2004 11:12 PM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by This Miss
nah. not as long as i'm pregnant.

its cool..... i can wait nine months or w/e

Old Post 06-24-2004 11:15 PM
This Miss

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
its cool..... i can wait nine months or w/e

ok. and it would be fun to be beat up by you. you're cool.

Old Post 06-25-2004 06:18 AM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i still feel hated.

Old Post 06-25-2004 09:09 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
i still feel hated.
You're not hated by me that's for darn sure.

Old Post 06-25-2004 03:20 PM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jenna716898
2nd Grammy Level

renee hates me lol

Old Post 06-26-2004 01:14 AM
jenna716898 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jenna716898 Click here to Send jenna716898 a Private Message Find more posts by jenna716898 Add jenna716898 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by jenna716898
renee hates me lol
Do not.

Old Post 06-26-2004 02:58 AM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
stating opinions is one thing, but stating racist or discriminatory opinions is another, and there IS a difference between that and free speech. and don't even bother trying to argue that if more people were like dawn and joey we wouldn't have all this hate, because all they do is hate..

and no, i did not use the username to fire abust at anyone. if you don't believe me, you can see for yourself, read the posts of cookie_primo. we were bugging joey and dawn a bit in a dumb way, but we weren't discriminating against them in any way.

Racism has nothing to do with any of the crap that is going on with you, joey & Dawn! Not everyone can like you or your country.

As for the user Cookie_Primo! Quit your lies. I know all of what you said to members of PP so stand up to what you said & did instead of being a berk about it.

Old Post 06-26-2004 04:38 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
Racism has nothing to do with any of the crap that is going on with you, joey & Dawn! Not everyone can like you or your country.

As for the user Cookie_Primo! Quit your lies. I know all of what you said to members of PP so stand up to what you said & did instead of being a berk about it.

i'm not lying and it really doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

Old Post 06-26-2004 07:00 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
i'm not lying and it really doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

Your so powerful with the eye rolling. I doubt anyone believes you. We all know you & your little girlfriend were firing abuse at peeps but hey, you aint gonna own up so pffft.

Old Post 06-26-2004 12:14 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Your so powerful with the eye rolling. I doubt anyone believes you. We all know you & your little girlfriend were firing abuse at peeps but hey, you aint gonna own up so pffft.

i'm not trying to be 'powerful', like i said, i don't care what you think. your opinions mean nothing, it's not like you can get me banned just because that is what you think. so show me a quote of cookie_primo's where they were 'firing abuse' at someone. a later one, not an earlier one, because you'd be quoting dawn or joey.

Old Post 06-26-2004 10:15 PM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
i'm not trying to be 'powerful', like i said, i don't care what you think. your opinions mean nothing, it's not like you can get me banned just because that is what you think. so show me a quote of cookie_primo's where they were 'firing abuse' at someone. a later one, not an earlier one, because you'd be quoting dawn or joey.

Seriously think I am going to waste my time doing that? Your sadly mistaken. Anyway, me & others know it was you & even you admitted using the username so even if you do deny firing abuse at people then thats your problem.

Anyways,...... This "argument" could go on forever. lol

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:19 AM
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Seriously think I am going to waste my time doing that? Your sadly mistaken. Anyway, me & others know it was you & even you admitted using the username so even if you do deny firing abuse at people then thats your problem.

Anyways,...... This "argument" could go on forever. lol

that's not my problem. i don't give a damn if you believe me or not. and no i didn't think you were going to look up the posts. but it just goes to show, if you have nothing to back up your statement, don't bother making one. because the truth is, you just don't know. and you're the type who is always right there in other people's business ready to point the finger when it has nothing to do with you at all. i never said anything against you and you should just go away and mind your own business.

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:27 AM