Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joeybawkbawk
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
can you not read!? all i've been saying in reply to you, basically, is that it doesn't matter what you say cuz you're just an ignorant loser..that's what i was telling julia and what's her name.. maybe you're the one who should just get over yourself and stop bein a ** to everyone for retarded reasons.

hahaha wow being called a loser by a mingin ginger canuck.... oh the irony .... you do amuse me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-23-2004 07:50 AM
Joeybawkbawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joeybawkbawk Click here to Send Joeybawkbawk a Private Message Find more posts by Joeybawkbawk Add Joeybawkbawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Joeybawkbawk
hahaha wow being called a loser by a mingin ginger canuck.... oh the irony .... you do amuse me

this is a perfect example of what i mean...

wow being called a mingin ginger canuck by a loser.... oh the irony .... you do amuse me

Old Post 06-23-2004 07:55 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joeybawkbawk
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
this is a perfect example of what i mean...

wow being called a mingin ginger canuck by a loser.... oh the irony .... you do amuse me

what an intelligent response

Old Post 06-23-2004 07:56 AM
Joeybawkbawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joeybawkbawk Click here to Send Joeybawkbawk a Private Message Find more posts by Joeybawkbawk Add Joeybawkbawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
what an intelligent response

lol god, are you really that stupid!? you still don't see my point, do you? basically all i'm tryin to say is that nothing you say could really be considered intelligent.
whatever, if i don't reply do you, you don't reply to me. end of, as you brits say. and that might actually keep you from being banned, altho somehow i doubt it. just go away.

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:02 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
get your facts straight. i got the password for that because dawn and joey were being rude to canadians, and blaming it on me. (i can't believe anyone actually believed them, though...) and it was actually the only thing i took offence to that they have said about canadians...they're too stupid and ignorant to actually be taken seriously. after i got the password no one was rude to anyone except them on that username except kadi and i gave her ** for that.

But you still used to username to fire abuse at people therefore all the crap you said about rules were pointless. Joey & Dawn are open about how they feel & are honest & own up to what they do so I kinda respect them for that. If more people were honest we wouldnt have all this hate because people would respect the opinion of others.

Old Post 06-23-2004 01:54 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
if we're too rude and ignorant to be taken seriously, then why bother retalliating? your so hippocritical and too far up your own a$$

Looks like your walking into another banning love!

Old Post 06-23-2004 07:55 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
and those animals are bread to be eaten

*coughs*

sorry besides this^^ I really think this thread should be closed. most people on here just post to say they agree, which is fine but unnessecary as rules are rules and that's it.

people who post here to say they don't agree obviously disrespect the rules and nearly every question that can be asked about this topic has been discussed in here so nearly all the answers can be found by reading what's been posted before.

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:28 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i have to hate to say this rule is been broken at this moment in time by several people.

why cant we all just be polite to each other??

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:33 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
i have to hate to say this rule is been broken at this moment in time by several people.

why cant we all just be polite to each other??

^^ good last words for this thread!

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:37 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
^^ good last words for this thread!

well it is true so many people ignore the rules and it upsets me when people say things to me.

i dont wanna report them or get them banned cos they will hate me forever.

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:42 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
well it is true so many people ignore the rules and it upsets me when people say things to me.

i dont wanna report them or get them banned cos they will hate me forever.

tell 'em that it hurts you. if they don't stop well..........well I'm the bad girl on board anyways lol...tell me who's pickin on you

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:46 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
tell 'em that it hurts you. if they don't stop well..........well I'm the bad girl on board anyways lol...tell me who's pickin on you

lol the list would go on forever.

but a couple of people in particular.

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:47 PM
AngryKid

quote:
lol the list would go on forever.

but a couple of people in particular.

lol if it's a long list I doubt anyone can really do something against this, but no one is allowed to bash you and if they really hurt you and/or send you offensive pms or post offensive stuff you have of course the right to report them.

oh and...who cares if the people that bash you now will hate you forever because they get banned? there are also people that like you

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:53 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
lol if it's a long list I doubt anyone can really do something against this, but no one is allowed to bash you and if they really hurt you and/or send you offensive pms or post offensive stuff you have of course the right to report them.

oh and...who cares if the people that bash you now will hate you forever because they get banned? there are also people that like you

hehehehe it's just when people call me a spammer and i hate it.

the forum wouold be dead without me.

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:55 PM
AngryKid

quote:
hehehehe it's just when people call me a spammer and i hate it.

the forum wouold be dead without me.

sometimes that's really true lol.......is it kim and this spikey you're talking about?

but sometimes you are really a little spamalot lmao.....but then..there are many spamalots on here!

Last edited by AngryKid on 06-23-2004 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 06-23-2004 08:56 PM