Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > sleep
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dandimash
Top 100 Charts Level

sleep

I'm half asleep and i don't quit know why I'm still here.
don't know how many threads I've written but I'm sure there all a bunch of babblings.
I'm falling asleep but I , don't want to go to bed I feel like I missing out on life. Iguess that. Should work on this tomarrow eh!
hay sorry for taking up space with my babblings just can't seem to go to bed I'll be wondering the house for hours after I finally get up. so dissatisfied with today , but I did so much . Life is just no fun when you don't have the person you need to make you life complete I guess that is what I'm wating for , what I'll be searching the house for. but I won't find it and when I sleep I will dream about it about the person how is missing from my arms. thet part of my that can't be found. I know I'll ply the guiter until I fall asleep an dwake up tomarrow with the pic imprinted on my face.

pink you are so for real one of the only mainstream artists that is an artist not just a puppet with the labels hand shoved up there ***. sorry for the babbling again

I'm so sleeping now

Peace 4 Vida

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2004 04:51 AM
Dandimash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dandimash Click here to Send Dandimash a Private Message Find more posts by Dandimash Add Dandimash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote