Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ciara pinky cad
oh lol
well i poeted a pic of my frog and thast not it lol

probably not her cause shes probably still in EUROPE and she wouldnt be takin it to each hotel and cleaning her toilets. LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ilovepink4eva

OMFG

I LOVE YOU BABE U ROCK 4EVA AND EVA AND EVA AND EVA AND U R DA BEST

I LOVE U LOADZ 4EVA AND ALWAYS

LUV YA 4EVA
MEG
X-X-X

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:42 PM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

I hope it is her......

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:46 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

it is the 3rd "pink" here this month....

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:49 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ilovepink4eva

OMG#
I HOPE ITS ER 2 BUT IT MITE JUST BE SUM1 TRYIN 2 MESS WID US BUT U NEVA KNOW IT COULD BE ER!!!

YAHOO IF IT IS................

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:50 PM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cincypinkfan
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
LOL. What's up? Did any of you guys come out for any of the shows??

Are you kidding??!!

Schedule some dates in Ohio on you US tour and I'll be there.

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:51 PM
Cincypinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cincypinkfan Click here to Send Cincypinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by Cincypinkfan Add Cincypinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

is it her!?!

do i smell bull!?!

thats like the third ''p!nk'' we've had in a month lol!

...im just a confused lil yvee....

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:52 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SheP!nkedMyL!fe

Oh God I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to your concert in Paris and I swear it was the best night of my whole life!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE] P!nk I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!! I don't have enough place to say how much i love u!!!
Come back to France gal, just come at my home!!
Keep rocking please, thank you for being you...
I swear I will do everything to be known by U!! One day or another I'll speak with you...
You helped me so much in so many ways I hope you'll read it...
Luv
Anna from France

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:58 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_!ns!de!
is it her!?!

thats like the third ''p!nk'' we've had in a month lol!

:

what i said

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:00 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

well she is off tour and she is probably home visting family cause she has to go back to europe in June, so it would be a good time for her to pop in

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:06 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

but with 3 different names???

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:07 PM
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

no i'm sure all 3 were not her but this one seems the most legit

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:09 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkandcarey

hi im off tour so i thought ide say hi

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:13 PM
pinkandcarey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkandcarey Click here to Send pinkandcarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkandcarey Add pinkandcarey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkandcarey

thats how easy it is to pretend to be pink...if u guys didnt know me already u would think i was pink too! its just hard to believe

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:13 PM
pinkandcarey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkandcarey Click here to Send pinkandcarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkandcarey Add pinkandcarey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

*scratches chin*

somebodies bull****ting again

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:35 PM
spl00gerific is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spl00gerific Click here to Send spl00gerific a Private Message Find more posts by spl00gerific Add spl00gerific to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote