Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

r u really p!nk?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:18 PM
pinkbaumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbaumi Click here to Send pinkbaumi a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbaumi Add pinkbaumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
I'm glad you liked the show in Vienna. You guys rock! You were an AWESOME crowd! I'm hoping to come do some shows back home (in the U.S.) very soon. As soon as I get the exact dates it will be posted on this site.... I haven't 4gotten about my US fans!!

how about ur middle eastern fans?? I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH, U WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH U MEAN TO ME... u might have heard this a million times before, but u saved my life, u really did, I LOVEU SOOO MUCH *starts crying*

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:19 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

Hey Pink! When your comming to Sundsvall, Sweden the 9th of july! Please Sing Hooker and Free for us!!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:20 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

*thinks* If this isn't P!NKNESS, and I post, I'm gonna make a total fool of myself....if this IS P!NKNESS and I don't post, I'm gonna feel stupid...

Ok. If it is OUR ROYAL P!NKNESS, then please arrange a meeting at he Ludwigshafen-Concert on Sept. 4th

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:21 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

I will be at ur gig in Clam! cant wait!!!!!!!!
(Im planning on getting backstage and giving you a biiiiig hug )

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:22 PM
pinkbaumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbaumi Click here to Send pinkbaumi a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbaumi Add pinkbaumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gemma
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
*thinks* If this isn't P!NKNESS, and I post, I'm gonna make a total fool of myself....if this IS P!NKNESS and I don't post, I'm gonna feel stupid...

lmao exactly how I'm feelin!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:22 PM
Gemma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gemma Click here to Send Gemma a Private Message Find more posts by Gemma Add Gemma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devoted_pink

guys i know im being cynical..again i just dont like seeing people dissapointed, hi if you are the real deal, and please go home if your not!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:23 PM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PEACHES*
MixTape Level

Nah just forget about those US groupies and get your cute lil *** back to Scotland. . . lmto!!!!

ya know us Scots party like no one else!!!!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:24 PM
PEACHES* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PEACHES* Click here to Send PEACHES* a Private Message Find more posts by PEACHES* Add PEACHES* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2

*lol* same here!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:24 PM
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by devoted_pink
guys i know im being cynical..again i just dont like seeing people dissapointed, hi if you are the real deal, and please go home if your not!

yer i know i know i know
but it could be her and well if it is her i wanna talk to her lol

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:25 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dorabern

Heya

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:30 PM
dorabern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dorabern Click here to Send dorabern a Private Message Find more posts by dorabern Add dorabern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laurie147
Top 100 Charts Level

If this is P!nk: we don't mean to question if you're you so much, it's just that so many people come on here and pretend to be you. Hope that makes sense. We love you!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:31 PM
laurie147 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laurie147 Click here to Send laurie147 a Private Message Find more posts by laurie147 Add laurie147 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

HMMMM DON'T KNOW BUTTEH SIGN ON NAME IS VERY PINK , SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING SHE WOULD THINK OF !

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:32 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmonkey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
I'm glad you liked the show in Vienna. You guys rock! You were an AWESOME crowd! I'm hoping to come do some shows back home (in the U.S.) very soon. As soon as I get the exact dates it will be posted on this site.... I haven't 4gotten about my US fans!!

Yay!
Save a seat 4 me!

Attachment: 1devil_draw.jpg
This has been downloaded 416 time(s).

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:33 PM
rumblmonkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmonkey Click here to Send rumblmonkey a Private Message Visit rumblmonkey's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmonkey Add rumblmonkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyssa0911
Underground Label Level

Your show

Hi!

I was on your show in stuttgart and leipzig too!Youre great rock on!

See you on your next show in leipzig!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:34 PM
nyssa0911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nyssa0911 Click here to Send nyssa0911 a Private Message Find more posts by nyssa0911 Add nyssa0911 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote