Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Miss_Undaztood2
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
LOL. What's up? Did any of you guys come out for any of the shows??
Hell yeah I saw you in Stockholm Sweden the 11th of march and I loved your show so much! I also met you before the show and gave you a pair of sox! Hope you liked them!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:06 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

WHEN IS TEH LAST TIME SHE EVER DID ANYTHING THE SAME.. SHE IS ALWAYS CHANGING SO YOU NEVER KNOW

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:07 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
Pink usually wrote in pink...but never say never

that's what I think too, lol... I was gonna just ignore this thread, but just befor eI hit the back button, I was like.. what if it's her? what if it's really her? I'd never forgive myself if I let a chance like this pass out on me this msgboard is prolly the only chance im ever going to have any kind of contact with her !!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:08 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NumbOne18
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by MEGMEG114
WHEN IS TEH LAST TIME SHE EVER DID ANYTHING THE SAME.. SHE IS ALWAYS CHANGING SO YOU NEVER KNOW

true

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:08 PM
NumbOne18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumbOne18 Click here to Send NumbOne18 a Private Message Find more posts by NumbOne18 Add NumbOne18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supergrl

ummmmmmm hi

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:09 PM
supergrl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supergrl Click here to Send supergrl a Private Message Find more posts by supergrl Add supergrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

P!NK U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbaumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbaumi Click here to Send pinkbaumi a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbaumi Add pinkbaumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PEACHES*
MixTape Level

aight im new here so for all i know it could be you. . .unlikely but hey

I went to the Glasgow concerts and they were freakin awesome, like easily best nights of my life, well erm almost LOL

Looking forward to T IN THE PARK, ya know get a little drunk etc!!

PEACHES* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PEACHES* Click here to Send PEACHES* a Private Message Find more posts by PEACHES* Add PEACHES* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blib_blab

Hi

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:11 PM
blib_blab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blib_blab Click here to Send blib_blab a Private Message Find more posts by blib_blab Add blib_blab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gemma
In Detox Level

I went to the wembley concert, it rocked. Sooooooo good one of the best nites of my life!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:11 PM
Gemma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gemma Click here to Send Gemma a Private Message Find more posts by Gemma Add Gemma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

hay welcome to the site....
if you pink ....plz do come back we love you

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:14 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
that's what I think too, lol... I was gonna just ignore this thread, but just befor eI hit the back button, I was like.. what if it's her? what if it's really her? I'd never forgive myself if I let a chance like this pass out on me this msgboard is prolly the only chance im ever going to have any kind of contact with her !!!

Hehehe ditto...it doesn't seem Pink's style to me tho

PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkfanuk

went to wembley...as i have told you before...it was probably one of the best nights of my life so far...

pinkfanuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfanuk Click here to Send pinkfanuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfanuk Add pinkfanuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

did ye like my frog?

Attachment: my frog.jpg
This has been downloaded 469 time(s).

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:15 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FCKersmom
MixTape Level

I'm glad you liked the show in Vienna. You guys rock! You were an AWESOME crowd! I'm hoping to come do some shows back home (in the U.S.) very soon. As soon as I get the exact dates it will be posted on this site.... I haven't 4gotten about my US fans!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:17 PM
FCKersmom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FCKersmom Click here to Send FCKersmom a Private Message Find more posts by FCKersmom Add FCKersmom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gemma
In Detox Level

I'm sure all ure US fans will be very pleased to hear that!! They've been waiting ages for the show to go over there!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:18 PM
Gemma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gemma Click here to Send Gemma a Private Message Find more posts by Gemma Add Gemma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote