Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*
Triple Platinum Record Level

OMG U REALLI P!NK?!..

i duno if you are but il hate myself if i found out that it was realli you so i got to reply !!...

P!NK I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!....U ROCK!...your the best singer in the world and you are so pretty!!...I LOVE YOU !!...im seeing u at the V2004 and i cant wait!!! i saw you at wembley on the 23rd march and it was the best performance EVER!!....come to england all the time coz we all love you!!....P!NK IS THE BEST PERSON ALIVE!!!...i hope that one day i will get to meet you and hug you!!...LOVE YA !! xXx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:20 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arheartache
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Love<3P!nk
also want a tatt from her

sure??? cant believe this
but me too i think about her autograph under my tat of her
"portrait", u know?

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:28 PM
arheartache is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arheartache Click here to Send arheartache a Private Message Find more posts by arheartache Add arheartache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksb!atch

well.
i'd be stupid if i dont take the opportunity just to say, that you totally rocked the socks at birmingham! Your a total inspiration! and one sexy biatch!

and if it aint pink......then i aint said nothing wrong!!!

Old Post 05-26-2004 10:36 PM
p!nksb!atch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksb!atch Click here to Send p!nksb!atch a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksb!atch Add p!nksb!atch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkKittySipps
In Detox Level

Holy ****!!! My favorite singer.....FCKersMom has got it goin on...la da da da la da da la la...FCKer can't you see, your just not the dog for me...I know it may be wrong but....wait a minute....it's her royal Pinkness!!! Darn, I thought it was FCKER....oh well, better luck next time

Old Post 05-27-2004 01:39 AM
PinkKittySipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkKittySipps Click here to Send PinkKittySipps a Private Message Visit PinkKittySipps's homepage! Find more posts by PinkKittySipps Add PinkKittySipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

I don't know if this is really P!nk so i wasn't gonna post, but now i've decided i will....just in case.

P!nk, you know how much you mean to me and i just want to say thank you for everything. It's amazing how you just typing a few words on a screen can cause such a comotion, i guess that goes to show how special you are to all of us and i think i speak for everyone when i say that you're one of the most incredible, genuine and honest people to have ever walked this planet...not just celebrities, but people . You've touched us all, you've helped us all and you've taught us all so much and i know that no matter what happens in my life, no matter what path i choose or where i end up, i will always look back knowing that you helped me through so much of it and i'll be content knowing that you'll always be there to guide me.

~Holly

Old Post 05-27-2004 04:34 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote