Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Hmmm.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hmmm.

http://www.pink-forever.com/gallery...3403&page=1

Anyone else find it odd that she's trying so hard to cover her stomach?

babbby bumppp

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2014 05:47 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

ugggggh. This was the largest size it would let me upload.

Attachment: screen shot 2014-04-29 at 12.51.16 pm.png
This has been downloaded 335 time(s).

Old Post 04-29-2014 05:52 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Hmmm, indeed.

Attachment: ffn_ff12_pink_exc_041214_51381900a.jpg
This has been downloaded 328 time(s).

Old Post 04-29-2014 05:56 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

... then again.

Attachment: cap005.jpg
This has been downloaded 330 time(s).

Old Post 04-29-2014 06:00 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

It could just be a food baby but a real one would fit in her schedule right now.

Didn't she do the nude photoshoot after this though? I don't remember if her tummy is showing on those

Old Post 04-29-2014 06:13 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
It could just be a food baby but a real one would fit in her schedule right now.

Didn't she do the nude photoshoot after this though? I don't remember if her tummy is showing on those

It was shot weeks ago.

And you can't see her in tight tops, only in leather jackets or loose dresses. Suspicious.

Old Post 04-29-2014 08:19 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

Maybe Willow is going to be a big sister.

Old Post 04-30-2014 05:00 AM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

She did say she would probably have more babies after wrapping up the latest tour. She said she was going to support Carey this year with his tour for the racing team, and she's been busy doing a number of different things lately. Of course if she's pregnant, she'll find a cute way to announce it like she did when she shared that adorable photo of her belly selfie. I would imagine if she is indeed pregnant, it's always safe to wait til things are further along - less chance of a miscarriage.

I'm betting in these pics though, it's most likely a food baby.. nothing more.

Old Post 04-30-2014 05:12 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

I think we'll know soon enough. Any P!nk Ellen appearances scheduled yet?

Old Post 04-30-2014 10:27 AM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18

Yeah, now would be a good time to have a baby. Suits Willows age pretty well to.

Crap for us though, long wait until she will be back on stage if she will have a child within a year.

But yeah, good timing.

Old Post 04-30-2014 05:48 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

:-)

Old Post 04-30-2014 06:01 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Pregnant or not, she's still hot.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-06-2014 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 05-01-2014 01:14 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I had a dream earlier in the week that there was a zombie apocalypse and i was hiding out in an office building in manchester with a few family & friends, and Pink was there with a big pregnant belly wearing a red jumper

Old Post 05-01-2014 10:31 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

lol. i dont think that pic really says shes pregnant tbh she has looked a bit bigger in the belly this era anyway -just general muscles. i wouldnt be at all surprised though :-) happy for them if she is.

Old Post 05-01-2014 10:03 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

the second pic made my day

Old Post 05-18-2014 12:25 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote