Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pinkians - the website!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mschatterbox
#1 Single Level

monthly fees? a domain can cost only £15.00 ish + VAT per year... i have used www.freedomnames.co.uk b4 - i got my m8 the domain www.fictionaddiction.co.uk - cost me just £15 + vat 4 whole year
(let me know if u use it)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:14 PM
mschatterbox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mschatterbox Click here to Send mschatterbox a Private Message Visit mschatterbox's homepage! Find more posts by mschatterbox Add mschatterbox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

if there will, I would of course be willing to take this dutie

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:14 PM
pinkbaumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbaumi Click here to Send pinkbaumi a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbaumi Add pinkbaumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mschatterbox
#1 Single Level

.....btw... i have web design experiance - used to do a bit 4 a company & do my own (but never update it LOL) misschatterbox.co.uk - also i got a m8 whos GREAT @ graphics - id be happy to help with designing / creating pages..... x

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:16 PM
mschatterbox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mschatterbox Click here to Send mschatterbox a Private Message Visit mschatterbox's homepage! Find more posts by mschatterbox Add mschatterbox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Well, I said before, I have got some webspace, and as it is for my own little website, too, I've got to pay for it anyways.

So I could use it, but it's only 5mb at the moment, but it will grow to 120mb in May...

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:24 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

*bump*

Old Post 04-29-2004 05:27 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

www.pinkianity.de.vu is temporarily unavilable because it's moving - I got my webspace-enlargement (or extention?) today, so I'm moving it to my own webspace (it was at a friend's up to now...). Yeehaa!!

Old Post 04-30-2004 11:30 AM
kc142002
Top 100 Charts Level

um that pinkianity thing needs java virtual machine summ ppl who would like to visit when its done and stuff might not be able to get that so maybe as a suggestion you should have a more user friendly type of what eva it is if there is on
my puter wont down load it i dunno about anyone else though just a suggestion

Old Post 04-30-2004 01:09 PM
kc142002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kc142002 Click here to Send kc142002 a Private Message Find more posts by kc142002 Add kc142002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Ok I'll change it soon....

Old Post 04-30-2004 01:16 PM
=niky89=

cool
thx

Old Post 04-30-2004 01:26 PM
=niky89= is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =niky89= Click here to Send =niky89= a Private Message Find more posts by =niky89= Add =niky89= to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

It's just text now, no more "hover" buttons. But there's one mistake left, I'll change it....
There's no link from "What the....?" to "Members"...

Old Post 04-30-2004 01:42 PM
GermanPinkFan2

It should work now...

Old Post 04-30-2004 02:31 PM
GermanPinkFan2

Finally, you can drop the ".vu" at the end of the adress. its simply

www.pinkianity.de

now, hope you don't mind ".de"?

But there was a problem with the EMail-Adress for Membership, no Email was forwarded to me, so if anybody has already sent an Email there, just mail it again, it's a new (working) adress now!

Old Post 05-08-2004 08:38 AM
=niky89=

great idea lol

Old Post 05-08-2004 09:52 AM
=niky89= is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =niky89= Click here to Send =niky89= a Private Message Find more posts by =niky89= Add =niky89= to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

hey... this whole p!nkianity thing was mine and Nickys idea! thanx to every1 makin a deal of it! im glad u all have!!

Old Post 05-08-2004 12:35 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

@ I luv pink
What's the other girl's nick? I wanna give some credits to you

Another thing just came to me: we gotta celebrate "Pinkmas" on Sept. 8, right?

Old Post 06-10-2004 11:56 AM