Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > All Hail P!NK
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GermanPinkFan2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Lets hang black frogs above our doors, beds etc., and worship them...and everytime you see a poster or sumthing of P!NK in the street, fall to your knee and say "Hail to you, Goddess o' music."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:35 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

lolol...... we need to have a the deffinate official sign of the frog... like on its own.... has eny1 got a pic of it that they can post?

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:37 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

p!nkianity sounds good

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:40 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

I'll hopefully get more webspace in May (I should have in April already, but those banana-benders [does it make sense in English? People who bend bananas are stupid people...] messed it up...)
Then I can make a homepage for PINKANITY

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:41 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

Teehee, P!nkianity, ...And she can have diciples, like Linda Perry....

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:43 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

have we just went mad?

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:46 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

*took out a dictonary* *trying to look up "diciples"* *found nothing*

Can you help me?

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:46 PM
GermanPinkFan2

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
have we just went mad?

By going mad, we get one step closer to HER. (I right HER in big letters, because she's a goddes now... )

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:47 PM
justlikeapill03

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
*took out a dictonary* *trying to look up "diciples"* *found nothing*

Can you help me?

try discipiles

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:47 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

I think i spelt it wrong, diciples....like jesus' diciples

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:48 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

And I think making a website for P!nkianity is a great idea!!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:49 PM
GermanPinkFan2

*took out the dictonary again* *looked up "discipile"* *found it: "Schüler, Jünger"* *understood it*

I should have known though, 'coz it's the same word in Latin (discipuli) and I have learned latin for 4 years...

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:50 PM
justlikeapill03

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
By going mad, we get one step closer to HER. (I right HER in big letters, because she's a goddes now... )

hehe, nice one

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:50 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

Oh, cool and yes SHE is our god now

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:51 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

lol!! GREAT IDEA!!! hey..... dus eny1 wanna post a pic of the frog like in black and white or sumthin and then that can be our symbol.... it dusnt have to be the same frog but it can be similar!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 07:55 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote