Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
LOL

LOL !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2007 01:35 AM
ajjustfloating is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ajjustfloating Click here to Send ajjustfloating a Private Message Find more posts by ajjustfloating Add ajjustfloating to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

the remixes in this list are they all official? or just the ones which are made
cuz just sorted all my Pink remixes n have like 270.. n would like to know which are official n which not

Old Post 07-11-2007 04:56 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
the remixes in this list are they all official? or just the ones which are made
cuz just sorted all my Pink remixes n have like 270.. n would like to know which are official n which not

The ones in the list are all offical =]

Old Post 07-11-2007 06:14 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
thank you

Old Post 07-11-2007 06:16 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

quote:

Hey, Could any of you point me in the direction to find all these extra mixes and downloads? I'm kinda new to the internet stuff and don't really know where to look (sad huh). I'm not looking for anything free or whatever.. I just wondered if there was a specific site to download these tracks or if P!NK has a download site? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Old Post 07-11-2007 06:26 PM
ajjustfloating is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ajjustfloating Click here to Send ajjustfloating a Private Message Find more posts by ajjustfloating Add ajjustfloating to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

these are not on list but they are on the singles

Stupid Girls (D Bop Mix)
Stupid Girls (Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)

Old Post 07-11-2007 07:03 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by ajjustfloating
Hey, Could any of you point me in the direction to find all these extra mixes and downloads? I'm kinda new to the internet stuff and don't really know where to look (sad huh). I'm not looking for anything free or whatever.. I just wondered if there was a specific site to download these tracks or if P!NK has a download site? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

You can find Remixe's on the Singles

Or you can find fan-made remixes on fansites

Old Post 07-11-2007 07:44 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

quote:
You can find Remixe's on the Singles

Or you can find fan-made remixes on fansites

Thanks! I'm off now to go a searchin'!

Old Post 07-13-2007 06:22 PM
SoberKC
#1 Single Level

What's Up isn't on the IND era > live only tracks

Old Post 07-13-2007 09:03 PM
SoberKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoberKC Click here to Send SoberKC a Private Message Find more posts by SoberKC Add SoberKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by SoberKC
What's Up isn't on the IND era > live only tracks

That's because it's listed under the M!ssundaztood era.

Old Post 07-13-2007 10:45 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red&bluedivide
Top 100 Charts Level

Wow... Does anyone actually have every single song listed there??

..... This just became my new goal in life :P

Old Post 07-17-2007 02:35 PM
red&bluedivide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for red&bluedivide Click here to Send red&bluedivide a Private Message Find more posts by red&bluedivide Add red&bluedivide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoberKC
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
That's because it's listed under the M!ssundaztood era.

oh my bad! gott-o!

Old Post 07-17-2007 04:19 PM
SoberKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoberKC Click here to Send SoberKC a Private Message Find more posts by SoberKC Add SoberKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoberKC
#1 Single Level

in the Stupid Girls section

Eddie Baez Big Room Anthem Mix - 7:37

Hani's Stupid Mix - 8:21
Hani's Stupid Edit - 3:34
(for these i don't know which one was the one you were talkin about)

Tom Novy Bass Attack Mix - 8:21
Tom Novy Summer Vocal Mix - 7:19

Old Post 07-23-2007 07:04 AM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Thanks

Old Post 08-01-2007 09:28 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slap_pink
#1 Video and Single Level

to self_hazard: do you have them all? I mean all the b-sides, and other songs... and you can post themm. except the singles.. because I have them... and the albums... but the other songs... is hard to get them!! and in colombia she is not too famous...

pleasee (sorry my english sucks too much)

Old Post 08-02-2007 02:25 AM
slap_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slap_pink Click here to Send slap_pink a Private Message Find more posts by slap_pink Add slap_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote