Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_aaalz
well, where do i find them from? (for download)

Uh... you can get everything up until the live and unreleased songs pretty easily in the shops or on the web. Here's a list and where to get what:

B-Sides/Non Album Solo Tracks that we can buy/download
Crash & Burn U + Ur Hand UK Single
Delirium Trouble single
Disconnected Who Knew single
Don't Stop Search the forum
Free Trouble single
Heartbreaker Stupid Girls single
Leaving For The Last Time Search the forum for short clip
Living In My World Search the forum
Waiting All Day For Sunday Night Search the forum

Collaborations
It's Over (with Preston Creed) Search the forum
Key To My Heart (with Choice) Search the forum
Lady Marmalade (with Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim & Mya) Moulin Rouge soundtrack

Nobody Liver (with Benzino) Benzino's album "The Benzino Project"
Play How You Want (with Cuban Link) Cuban Link's album
Rock 'N' Roll Heaven's Gate (with Indigo Girlz) Forthcoming Indigo Girlz album
Shine (with Lisa Marie Presley) Lisa Marie Presley's second album
Song Without A Chorus (with Butch Walker) Butch Walker's album
We Will Rock You (with Britney Spears & Beyoncé) Easy to download
[color="deepink"]What You Wanna Do (with Naughty By Nature) From the NBN album "Iicons"

You can request live songs in a thread in this forum, but not all are available to us - for example, I've never heard the one with Wyclef Jean. NONE of the unreleased songs are available anywhere.

Last edited by self_hazard on 09-09-2006 at 10:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2006 09:58 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Pink - Waiting All Year For Opening Night

New one!

Old Post 09-10-2006 10:26 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Pink - Waiting All Year For Opening Night

New one!

Thanks

Old Post 09-10-2006 06:24 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Joyful Joyful [i][Acapella @ ???]
The Doritos Sessions 2001

Old Post 09-16-2006 11:19 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

she sang with Aerosmith - Walk This Way @ Wango Tango 2001

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=137134

Pink ft. Gentleman - Crash & Burn is not only on the UK Single

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 09-16-2006 at 11:36 AM

Old Post 09-16-2006 11:26 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

ur pm box is full

Old Post 09-16-2006 11:45 AM
narnianchild
MixTape Level

Don't stop? O_O
I haven't even heard of it, please could someone PM it to me? please!

Old Post 09-17-2006 02:10 AM
narnianchild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for narnianchild Click here to Send narnianchild a Private Message Find more posts by narnianchild Add narnianchild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
she sang with Aerosmith - Walk This Way @ Wango Tango 2001

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=137134

Thanks.

Old Post 09-17-2006 07:20 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

i'm looking for a song that i think is called let my fingers do the walking? does that sound right? what album do i find this on?

Old Post 10-04-2006 02:01 AM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cle
MixTape Level

It´s a song fron her newest Cd, it is called "Fingers"

Old Post 10-04-2006 03:41 PM
Cle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cle Click here to Send Cle a Private Message Visit Cle's homepage! Find more posts by Cle Add Cle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by TattoodBrat
i'm looking for a song that i think is called let my fingers do the walking? does that sound right? what album do i find this on?

It's a bonus track on all I'm Not Dead editions outside the U.S.

Old Post 10-04-2006 04:10 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

can i order that cd here in the U.S to get that song? why was it only put on albums for outside the U.S?

Last edited by TattoodBrat on 10-05-2006 at 01:15 AM

Old Post 10-04-2006 11:27 PM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by TattoodBrat
can i order that cd here in the U.S to get that song? why was it only put on albums for outside the U.S?

Countries outside the U.S. usually get special regional bonus tracks - we had two remixes with CTMH, "Catch 22" with M!ssundaztood and "Feel Good Time" with Try This.

You can order the international version of IND here:
http://www.amazon.com/Im-Not-Dead-P...TF8&s=music

Or if you try iTunes or something like that, you should be able to download single tracks so you don't have to buy the album again. If you don't have the album yet, you might as well get the import version.

Old Post 10-05-2006 08:29 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Didnt the US get Feel Good Time?

Old Post 10-05-2006 08:34 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Didnt the US get Feel Good Time?

Nope, not on Try This. They had 14 tracks on the explicit CD (it went 12. Unwind, 13. Love Song, 14. Hooker) and we had 15 (12. Unwind, 13. Feel Good Time, 14. Love Song, 15. Hooker).

It was a single, though, but only available on CD single (if there was one) and on the Charlies Angels: Full Throttle soundtrack.

Old Post 10-05-2006 10:22 PM