Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Try This Tour!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
littlemissbad
#1 Video and Single Level

I think my name sez it all!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2003 07:03 PM
littlemissbad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littlemissbad Click here to Send littlemissbad a Private Message Find more posts by littlemissbad Add littlemissbad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feeling_Pinky
Underground Label Level

i'm going 2 c pink in newcastle woooooo. cant w8.
Its gonna be gr8.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh.

Old Post 12-01-2003 07:28 PM
Feeling_Pinky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feeling_Pinky Click here to Send Feeling_Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling_Pinky Add Feeling_Pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keli
Triple Platinum Record Level

me me me!

Old Post 12-01-2003 07:44 PM
Keli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keli Click here to Send Keli a Private Message Find more posts by Keli Add Keli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GhOsTb^

I'm going 10 march, Norway can't wait!!!

Old Post 12-01-2003 10:06 PM
GhOsTb^ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GhOsTb^ Click here to Send GhOsTb^ a Private Message Visit GhOsTb^'s homepage! Find more posts by GhOsTb^ Add GhOsTb^ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Serayepa
#1 Single Level

donna's avater

donna, i love your avater!

btw, how is that word pronounced?

~ sarah

Old Post 12-02-2003 02:22 AM
Serayepa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Serayepa Click here to Send Serayepa a Private Message Find more posts by Serayepa Add Serayepa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Antonius
Underground Label Level

March 11th here! First timer...

For you who have been to a concert before, is it hard to come to the very front of the audience, and if so, is it woth the struggle??

And another question that may be a little stupid, because you would be yourself if you knew... how do you get to know this rowdy and sexy girl? I mean, she hardly hangs and gets to know her fans personally does she?

And even if she does you have to get a backstage-/VIP pass/card to get to her as a fan, right?

So what would be the solution... "accidently" bump into her efter you've found out her position, and then start talking to her? is that even possible????

Oh, hi I'm new here btw. I'm a bigwriter, if you did'nt already notice... hehe.

Old Post 12-02-2003 03:31 AM
Antonius is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Antonius Click here to Send Antonius a Private Message Find more posts by Antonius Add Antonius to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

Well, if she ever comes to Oz, i'm gonna see her every chance i can in Sydney.

Old Post 12-02-2003 05:53 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paranoid_soul
In Detox Level

i will!!

Thats if she comes to australia

or if she does wot all the utha singers do...tour everywhere around australia except perth

then ill be singing swear words

Old Post 12-02-2003 09:21 AM
Paranoid_soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paranoid_soul Click here to Send Paranoid_soul a Private Message Find more posts by Paranoid_soul Add Paranoid_soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

me me me!!!

birmingham nec!! w00t w00t!!

march 20th!! i cant w8!!!!!!

Old Post 12-02-2003 12:04 PM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

Norway!!!

Oslo Spectrum, March 10th!!!

..been waiting for 4 years now, so yeah I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!

Old Post 12-02-2003 12:57 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk's the word
Top 100 Charts Level

Manchester

I'm going on 26th March in manchester yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Old Post 12-02-2003 07:51 PM
P!nk's the word is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk's the word Click here to Send P!nk's the word a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk's the word Add P!nk's the word to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunshinelady
#1 Single Level

when is she coming to the states???? i hope i get a chance to see her!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-02-2003 09:10 PM
sunshinelady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunshinelady Click here to Send sunshinelady a Private Message Find more posts by sunshinelady Add sunshinelady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

Imma see her when she comes to the states!

Old Post 12-02-2003 11:26 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
you_make_me_sik
Major Label Level

PinkisItalian, how did you get a job like that??

Old Post 12-03-2003 09:43 AM
you_make_me_sik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for you_make_me_sik Click here to Send you_make_me_sik a Private Message Find more posts by you_make_me_sik Add you_make_me_sik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shell
MixTape Level

hi every1 im new to this board

me n ma friend really wana c pink at nec but the tickets left r really **** so cant..... if ne of ya hear of ne up for grabs then let me kno plzzz

Old Post 01-01-2004 09:04 PM
shell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shell Click here to Send shell a Private Message Find more posts by shell Add shell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote