Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > If your on ig and have a moment to spread some kindness
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

If your on ig and have a moment to spread some kindness

I'm shocked at the comments I'm reading on the ig of the cma's perticularly about pink, they have an ig account, a picture of pink and willow is up there and it's honestly bothering me how meny haters and so offended by her 1 being there 2 performing 3what she wore 4, they are evin pissed off where she Sat!!!

Now I'm by no means an Internet troll, and I'm too old and tired to fight and don't condone it either, but all I'm asking if you have a moment say something nice about our girl, because I know she's going to be reading it and it's all so negative it's heartbreaking
And I know she's like me she'll read 100 good comments and that one bad one will stick out and you'll dwell on it, so let's give her some of our opinions!!

Evin some *** hole country music radio presenter put up a poll asking whats your thoughts on her performing (before she even took to the stage). And it was the most biast poll I've ever seen the only positive option was "it's cool" the rest was, never hurd of her, it's terrible, bad Ect... She retweted it anyway but I'm sick of this **** why dose she constantly have to be the underdog. She's incredible, fact, she's not everybodys taste, but people can't be so blind to her talent?? Really?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 10:29 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

But to be honest. I am okay with people expressing their thoughts even if I donít agree with them! Itís the way they express it that can make me lit up in no time. If someone doesnít like it then fine! But if they make a statement and start bull****ting then Iím there if I see it and if itís something or someone I care about. Many people just want to provoke because they are bored.

Old Post 11-09-2017 10:41 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

rumour has it she took shanias place since she cancelled her performance last month.

Old Post 11-10-2017 12:35 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

It was the perfect place to have her sing her duet with Kenny Chesney...not that I didn't love "Barbies", cause I did...I loved it! But, I thought maybe it would have eased her into the country crowd and it would be more like, "oh wow, this girl is awesome in this song", as opposed to, "why is she here?" If you get what I'm saying. Obviously the audience loved her, they gave her a standing ovation. But, it's the closed minded people who may have been more accepting if she sang with "one of their own", so to say. I dunno, just some thoughts in my brain...

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:52 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by APinkFan
It was the perfect place to have her sing her duet with Kenny Chesney...not that I didn't love "Barbies", cause I did...I loved it! But, I thought maybe it would have eased her into the country crowd and it would be more like, "oh wow, this girl is awesome in this song", as opposed to, "why is she here?" If you get what I'm saying. Obviously the audience loved her, they gave her a standing ovation. But, it's the closed minded people who may have been more accepting if she sang with "one of their own", so to say. I dunno, just some thoughts in my brain...

I agree. I donít want to sound rude donít get me wrong but when I heard she was gonna be there my first thought was ďw t fĒ (I think I even wrote that in the thread) as I didnít see that coming AT ALL. The timing with BT and CMA just didnít somehow work together in my head. But then someone mentioned barbies, I am here or a cover or two and I thought oh right why not. But not everyone listens to those songs or her other country-ish songs. They just know the GTPS, SW and WAU Pink so I get some peopleís reactions and I donít blame them. However, she did good, we can relax, she can be proud Plus, I donít think the comments were that bad as I thought when I read this thread.

Old Post 11-10-2017 05:58 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

yeah, i was shocked too and can see why others were. I figured it made sense if she was doing her kenny collab...but now knowing she more than likely took Shania Twain's place, it makes sense. glad she cancelled cause gave our girl an awesome place to do Barbies.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-10-2017 at 04:45 PM

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:14 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Nope. Those racists were exposed last year when they showed their natural behinds at Beyonce's performance.

and they will do the same next year.

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:29 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote