Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
or I Am Here with full gospel choir?

That's what I hoped for for the CMA, but no

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:38 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
P!nk flies and Eminem shots at her
OMG that would be so dope!

Old Post 11-09-2017 05:10 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

How can it be daring with her just rapping? It must be something else. Maybe shes gonna jump from a crane again. Shot out of a cannon? Jump through fire hoops? Punch someone in the audience everytime she says revenge?

I swear if its What About Us again, she better have a bunch of fake trumps that she kicks the **** out of.

Old Post 11-09-2017 05:39 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

So she'll perform the title track.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...as-2017-1056513

Hmmm not my fav at all, but many people do love it, so that's good.

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:05 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

ugh...

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:28 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
So she'll perform the title track.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...as-2017-1056513

Hmmm not my fav at all, but many people do love it, so that's good.

This is so weird. Is this a reliable source?

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
This is so weird. Is this a reliable source?

I'm afraid it is, yes. Even performing What About Us would've made more sense. But I'm sure there's a plan behind it all.

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:33 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
I'm afraid it is, yes. Even performing What About Us would've made more sense. But I'm sure there's a plan behind it all.

Yeah, to hype the album name even more while doing some crazy **** in the air that everyone will talk about, probably. I hope so at least. I wanna see something C R A Z Y C O O L now that they've hyped it this much.

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:05 PM
supervinreturns

quote:
Yeah, to hype the album name even more while doing some crazy **** in the air that everyone will talk about, probably. I hope so at least. I wanna see something C R A Z Y C O O L now that they've hyped it this much.

Totally agree. If it actually lives up to the hype then it'll be awesome without a doubt.

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:12 PM
M*A*X*IT

Well... performing WAU now is pretty no sense.
Revenge would be the perfect choice, but it'd be so odd without him and considering he'll be on NY the night before for SNL I really doubt he'll fly to LA just for her performance...

Imagine she's performing with tatum
Maybe it's not just Beautiful Trauma but an album medley with upbeat tracks

P!nk jumping on Tatum on Where We Go

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:19 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

P!nk jumping on Tatum

OMG.

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:21 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
OMG.

*take me fast or take me slow*

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:25 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
*take me fast or take me slow*

BOTH!

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:34 PM
AlrightSir

Beautiful Trauma? Why?

I hoped for an I Am Here performance with a gospel choir or a funny Eminem duet or a You Get My Love with a piano only.

The title track foreshadows a simple fun singalong performance. I don't know how it could be daring.

Old Post 11-09-2017 10:29 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

Bummer......I thought "I am Here" with that choir would have been epic!!!

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:55 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote