Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 1st
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Oh, that. Well, yes...

That yes.

I donno if there are more guys on my super hot hot list. Maybe Riggs in Lethal Weapon, the series

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:03 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
That yes.

I donno if there are more guys on my super hot hot list. Maybe Riggs in Lethal Weapon, the series

Oh well, I just had eyes for P!nk...

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:06 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Oh well, I just had eyes for P!nk...

Of course but she makes them look even hot hot hotter and the other way around. Itís the combo 🔥🔥🔥

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:08 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
I just... I donno. I died when Johnny tapped her on the shoulder and I just died again now too, hah. Too much hotness to handle I guess
apart from his potato head, yeah P!nk was pretty hot

Sorry, never got why people think Channing is hot!

Do we know more about the thingy they did together?

Old Post 11-02-2017 07:34 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18

I donít find him hot either.

Old Post 11-02-2017 08:03 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:

Are you kidding me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJXFGYzjtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1R7lZsgrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hl...grA&index=5

I can go on...

Old Post 11-02-2017 09:12 PM
nique
Double Platinum

Not hot.

Old Post 11-03-2017 02:40 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Are you kidding me?

I can go on...

Yea he has a nice bod but his face is just like down syndrome potato vanilla bland flat looking

Old Post 11-03-2017 06:51 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Are you kidding me?

I can go on...

haha the problem is that i dont like strippers. The only thing i asked for my bachelorette party is to NOT have a nearly naked guy dance for me because they kinda gross me out 😂😂😂I appreciate a good body but Channing is like Colt for me. Nice body but the face is not attractive for me. That being said Channing seems very nice and a fun person (like have you seen him in Kingsman 2? He's funny!) so i prefer to like him more because of his personality than his attractiveness

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:14 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Yea he has a nice bod but his face is just like down syndrome potato vanilla bland flat looking
okay man you are crossing a line there it is one thing to not find someone attractive but.... honestly i feel stupid for having to explain this to a grown person i already feel super mean when i say "potato head" and i kinda want to apologize to him because it's not like i am qualified to rate people's appearance in such a mean way but you right there just crossed the imaginary line of being a downright ignorant a**hole

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:18 AM
Ľ Dani

quote:
haha the problem is that i dont like strippers. The only thing i asked for my bachelorette party is to NOT have a nearly naked guy dance for me because they kinda gross me out 😂😂😂I appreciate a good body but Channing is like Colt for me. Nice body but the face is not attractive for me. That being said Channing seems very nice and a fun person (like have you seen him in Kingsman 2? He's funny!) so i prefer to like him more because of his personality than his attractiveness

But but... itís both! His body is hot, his face is cute, he can dance super duper good, he is funny, he seems to be a good person

But Iím not here to convince anyone. So feel free to think what you want about him. Ha ha.

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:33 AM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
okay man you are crossing a line there it is one thing to not find someone attractive but.... honestly i feel stupid for having to explain this to a grown person i already feel super mean when i say "potato head" and i kinda want to apologize to him because it's not like i am qualified to rate people's appearance in such a mean way but you right there just crossed the imaginary line of being a downright ignorant a**hole

Everyone on these forums are so pc, itís hilarious

Clearly some of you were never bullied as child because you canít take anything.

Down syndrome people have a certain look to them, fact. Itís not like Iím making fun of Down syndrome people, Iím just saying Channing has that look. Itís not like he goes on these forums. Relax a bit, lol.

Thereís worse things going on in the world

Last edited by RiceNorim on 11-03-2017 at 07:37 PM

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:34 PM
nique
Double Platinum

He does.

Old Post 11-03-2017 08:51 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Everyone on these forums are so pc, itís hilarious

Clearly some of you were never bullied as child because you canít take anything.

Down syndrome people have a certain look to them, fact. Itís not like Iím making fun of Down syndrome people, Iím just saying Channing has that look. Itís not like he goes on these forums. Relax a bit, lol.

Thereís worse things going on in the world

what the fcuk do you know about me?
no, i've exactly been bullied too much by *******s like you. i've had enough with you telling me to relax when you don't know your place, seriously

it does sound like you are making fun of it to me. and what is so fcuking wrong about being pc???? gotta make the world a better place somehow.

not being attractive is not the same as having a serious genetic disorder. and you are kind of making fun of their looks by describing a clearly healthy person and using other "funny" adjectives. at least try to be decent about it and stand up for your ****.

Old Post 11-03-2017 09:05 PM
purple18

quote:
But but... itís both! His body is hot, his face is cute, he can dance super duper good, he is funny, he seems to be a good person

But Iím not here to convince anyone. So feel free to think what you want about him. Ha ha.

it's really not like i dislike him all together, i am just a bigger fan of other people

Old Post 11-03-2017 09:07 PM