Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 1st
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 1st

Jimmy's schedule for next week has been updated!

Last update: 10/27/17 17:42 PT

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC

Mo 10/30: Mila Kunis, Shaquille O'Neal, Aisha Tyler, Ty Dolla $ign featuring YG
Tu 10/31: Kristen Bell, Dave Grohl, Alice Cooper
We 11/1: Ellen DeGeneres, Pink
Th 11/2: Kim Kardashian, Linkin Bridge

Let's hope she performs! Most musical guests perform twice, not just once!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2017 11:15 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

This means that there's a gap between nov 1st and nov 8th.. she must do NRJ Music Awards and some promo in Europe between these dates?

Old Post 10-28-2017 01:17 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

imagine she performs Revenge with Ellen lol

Old Post 10-28-2017 03:32 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Can't wait!!

Old Post 11-02-2017 01:39 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
imagine she performs Revenge with Ellen lol

I think that would be a comfortable environment to try it out!
I really thought she was going to do it at hollywood bowl since it's the next single... But oh well I was happy to hear beautiful trauma and Barbies instead

Old Post 11-02-2017 02:15 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rocks2

Soo how did it go??

Old Post 11-02-2017 04:47 AM
pink_rocks2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rocks2 Click here to Send pink_rocks2 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rocks2 Add pink_rocks2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I just litterally died when I saw her picture with Channing. Where can we watch the video?

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:29 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I just litterally died when I saw her picture with Channing. Where can we watch the video?

I found this pink with channing

She performs what about us and her and Channing tease something theyre doing together down the road...that pinks mom is really excited about? A movie? Im confused about it. Maybe Im missing something.

Last edited by RiceNorim on 11-02-2017 at 08:41 AM

Old Post 11-02-2017 08:31 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I found this pink with channing

She performs what about us and her and Channing tease something theyre doing together down the road...that pinks mom is really excited about? A movie? Im confused about it. Maybe Im missing something.

Magic mike XXXXL Pink edition movie? Or maybe its somethig with the Magic mike show in Las Vegas? Oh my god Ive been tying to convince Paul and Jeff to come with me to that show when we are in Vegas for Pink in May. I would litterally die if Channing and Pink showed up and did something And even if they dont, I can always use the what if Pink shows up to convince Paul and Jeff to come with me so I dont have to go alone Perfect ha ha ha.

Last edited by Dani on 11-02-2017 at 09:30 AM

Old Post 11-02-2017 08:56 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

https://youtu.be/l1X5ss_B7JE

Old Post 11-02-2017 02:04 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Wow, Jimmy has changed. j/k

Love the hair! ♥

Attachment: pwctojk.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post 11-02-2017 02:08 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Wow, Jimmy has changed. j/k

Love the hair! ♥

Old Post 11-02-2017 02:36 PM
boink

quote:

S'up Dani?

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:21 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
S'up Dani?

I just... I donno. I died when Johnny tapped her on the shoulder and I just died again now too, hah. Too much hotness to handle I guess

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:42 PM
boink

quote:
I just... I donno. I died when Johnny tapped her on the shoulder and I just died again now too, hah. Too much hotness to handle I guess

Oh, that. Well, yes...

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:55 PM