Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink Announced as CMA performer
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
That red carpet dress was way too OTT. Sorry Alecia!

Don't you think it was a statement piece related to the song she was preforming?? That's pretty clear to me. Pink wears a princess dress just like Willow as an homage to her childhood.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:50 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Don't you think it was a statement piece related to the song she was preforming?? That's pretty clear to me. Pink wears a princess dress just like Willow as an homage to her childhood.
that's a great interpretation! And it does look a lot like her wedding dress too.

I think we hear the performance was a bit different because of the strings that are not so loud in the original recording. I liked it. She was feeling it.

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:54 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

So pretty...i loved the performance.

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:58 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

im confused...how does her red carpet dress look like this? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vZPN7cKv7...t's+wedding.jpg

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...rds-2017-02.jpg

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-09-2017 at 06:47 PM

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

It doesn't.

Old Post 11-09-2017 03:31 PM
nique is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
It seems the song was sped up at 1,5x lol
I'm also having the feeling that since the US open its eyes and ears realizing P!nk is a great live performer at the Grammys with GITA, she always has this kind of anxiety... I mean every time i watch Over The Rainbow at the Oscars I have the feeling she's about to break down in any second
And I had the same feeling with this...
I mean watch any of the TV/Awards performance she did this year like VMAs, Ellen, SNL etc you can hear the anxiety in her voice lol
But at the actual concerts she sounds amazing like the Apple one or even at the iHeart radio

p.s. I was SOOOOOO right about Barbies

Yeah, it feels a bit "stressed" and not as chil as it should be, but I still like it.

Yeah, I know what you mean and I've seen it before too. It's good for her. She needs to do more of that

Haha, you were!

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:29 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
That red carpet dress was way too OTT. Sorry Alecia!

I agree.

She still looks beautiful!

But the fabric reminds me of something I have at home in my living room

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:30 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
im confused...how does her red carpet dress look like this? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vZPN7cKv7...t's+wedding.jpg
obviously i did not have a 100% accurate picture of her wedding dress in my mind but aside from the material, it's white with a black belt, a fluffy skirt and a similar plunging neckline. They look similar to me. At least it also made me think of her wedding dress, like Ciara thought too. Maybe we're just not all the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:33 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:

Hmmmm... didn’t think of that! Cool

Old Post 11-09-2017 05:46 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
obviously i did not have a 100% accurate picture of her wedding dress in my mind but aside from the material, it's white with a black belt, a fluffy skirt and a similar plunging neckline. They look similar to me. At least it also made me think of her wedding dress, like Ciara thought too. Maybe we're just not all the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
the tie around the waste is similar...but the dress is completely different. imo anyway I was confused cause i thought maybe you guys had seen a different dress.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-09-2017 at 06:48 PM

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:45 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
the tie around the waste is similar...but the dress is completely different. imo anyway I was confused cause i thought maybe you guys had seen a different dress.

Yeah, it looks like my curtains I swear the fabric is the same. I think it's like 3 bucks from IKEA If anyone wants the same dress I can totally make it for $1000, quick delivery (Pink I swear I don't mean anything mean...).

Attachment: curtains.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post 11-09-2017 08:15 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

That's a nice interpretation however I just don't think that was that case.

P!nk almost always nails it, however there are moments where I feel like the suburban girl within overthinks and overdresses in the gown department.

Her hair and make-up are very pretty.

Old Post 11-10-2017 05:10 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
That's a nice interpretation however I just don't think that was that case.

P!nk almost always nails it, however there are moments where I feel like the suburban girl within overthinks and overdresses in the gown department.

Her hair and make-up are very pretty.

Well,I think Willow is the best evidence for my interpretation. Willow is wearing an obvious, 100% princess gown. Pink has a track record for wanting to match her date at events (like the recent vmas). If pink was by herself or with Cary I might think otherwise. And wouldn't it be nice for them to go from one extreme to the other? From masculine matching suits to very feminine princess gowns. It fits in perfectly with pink's message that girls can't be squeezed into a box.

Feminine vs Masculine

Last edited by Kr@zy4P!nk on 11-10-2017 at 03:43 PM

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:34 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote