Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Who Should Sing the National Anthem at Super Bowl LII? Vote for Pink!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

Who Should Sing the National Anthem at Super Bowl LII? Vote for Pink!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...r-bowl-lii-vote

You can vote as many times you want! Tell everyone you know to vote too. Go, go, go!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2017 02:53 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Old Post 10-24-2017 03:02 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm not talking as a P!nk fan... but come on!
Fifth Harmony?! national anthem should be something elegant and classy i guess...
also i really don't get all the love for people like Demi Lovato, that girl is so basic and her songs are pure trash

Ariana Grande and Andra Day are amazing vocalist btw
but we all know P!nk would be the perfect choice

Old Post 10-24-2017 03:09 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Done!

Old Post 10-24-2017 03:48 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
I'm not talking as a P!nk fan... but come on!
Fifth Harmony?! national anthem should be something elegant and classy i guess...
also i really don't get all the love for people like Demi Lovato, that girl is so basic and her songs are pure trash

but we all know P!nk would be the perfect choice

Tbh those are just names for me. If someone put a gun against my head, played songs from these artists and told me to put them together I would die I donno I guess it's hard to get my attention unless you're ***king amazing

Old Post 10-24-2017 04:12 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Demi can SING though..so can Fifth Harmony. As long as its the person or grooup has vocal talent.

Old Post 10-24-2017 04:44 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Demi can SING though..so can Fifth Harmony. As long as its the person or grooup has vocal talent.

Don't they all kinda feel like teenagers? I donno. That's what I see when see those names. Teens and drama, ha ha.

Old Post 10-24-2017 05:41 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Lot of narrow mindedness and ignorance in this thread. Both Fifth harmony and Demi are very talented females. Demi’s latest album is great and Demi has always been a great vocalist. Let’s not be bitter and hateful. P!nk was once in the industry at their age.

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:07 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
i really don't get all the love for people like Demi Lovato, that girl is so basic and her songs are pure trash

I can’t with you trashing demi and then praising Ariana. Overall, Demi is a better singer than Ariana . She can hit many notes and is better live. Ariana just pulls a Maria Carey and constantly tries to hit the highest notes but when it comes to actually singing, she’s not the best.

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:09 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Lot of narrow mindedness and ignorance in this thread. Both Fifth harmony and Demi are very talented females. Demi’s latest album is great and Demi has always been a great vocalist. Let’s not be bitter and hateful. P!nk was once in the industry at their age.

If this or parts of it was aimed at me then I want to say that there is no hate or bitterness at all from my side. Just pointed out that I barely know anything about these artists, or what songs each one of them sings, or if they are good or not, but I'm sure I've heard their songs. And this has only to do with me not being that interested to actually "get into them". If this was to Max, then again, it's each to their own and what opinions we have about what we like and not. No need to call anyone hateful, bitter, narrowminded or ignorant for speaking their minds.

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:14 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I can’t with you trashing demi and then praising Ariana. Overall, Demi is a better singer than Ariana . She can hit many notes and is better live. Ariana just pulls a Maria Carey and constantly tries to hit the highest notes but when it comes to actually singing, she’s not the best.

please don't come here with divas drama, i can't care less about both demi or ariana

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:27 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

voted!

Old Post 10-24-2017 08:47 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

voted, so if we win she'll sing it right?

Old Post 10-25-2017 12:29 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
please don't come here with divas drama, i can't care less about both demi or ariana

I don’t know enough about demi to know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know if that’s who you mean by “diva” :P

Old Post 10-25-2017 03:08 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
voted, so if we win she'll sing it right?

Probably not. I don’t know if P!nk will want to Single the national anthem in today’s America. Or maybe she will want to for that exact reason.

Old Post 10-26-2017 04:05 PM