Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Red face

As of now:

1. I'm Not Dead
2. Funhouse
3. Missundaztood
4. The Truth About Love
5. Beautiful Trauma
6. Try This
7. Can't Take Me Home

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:37 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
What a beautiful album...definitely my favorite of hers next to M!ss. So glad she changed her sound. Truly the album I've been waiting for.
Are you sure you're Mackie?

My fav from this album is For now (it's official)

I also LOVE:
I am here
Where we go
Barbies (stupid title but good melody)
Wild hearts can't be broken (so Adele like, which is a very good thing for me)
Whatever you want (i liked this from the very beginning, the instant change in the chorus is everything)
But we lost it (very good sad song)

I hate:
Revenge (very bad song, what the hell were she thinking)
You get my love (unbearable, i just can't, it's too much, i always hate those high vocal songs)

Last mention:
Better life (still haven't listened to it properly to judge)
Secrets (i have no opinion on this, it's like i try to like it but i somehow can't)
Beautiful trauma (same as Secrets)
What about us (cool song, i liked it as a lead)

Last edited by N@tasha on 10-12-2017 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:43 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
What a beautiful album...definitely my favorite of hers next to M!ss. So glad she changed her sound. Truly the album I've been waiting for.

I'm there too. Sniffing. I don't know if it's #1 or #2. That's the only part missing on my score card. Album #1 and album #2. I love Miss more lyrically but on the other hand I haven't really listened to these lyrics like _that_ yet. Need more time.

x

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex

Cant believe I have been following her for 17 years and literally following her around the world for 15 years.... half my life. I wouldnt take a moment back. She still excites me to my bones. i am ok with myself being a grown *** woman following a "popstar"

Peace out xxx

haha at above my thoughts exactly. And I'm sure in 10 Years we will still be at it

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:05 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

i gotta be honest and say that for now i am a bit underwhelmed. i live in the past and probably she's gone in such a different direction and she has a different voice (!) that she will not do anything as good as M!ss or Try This for me. also, those records shaped me and were more organically part of my life. now, i will have to listen a couple more times to the whole thing but i just feel like this album is full of piano ballads which is not necessarily a bad thing but they kinda sound all the same to me. i just need to listen more but this definitely won't be my fav album.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:20 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

Im never listening to promo songs anymore. I keep skipping BT, WYW, WAU and now i feel the album has 10 songs lol

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:46 PM
Edona is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dff1985
Top 100 Charts Level

Ummm

Unfortunately this album doesn't make my top PINK albums. Kinda sad.

I haven't LOVED an album since Funhouse.

My all time faves (No particular order)
Misundastood
Try This
I'm Not Dead
Funhouse

Last edited by dff1985 on 10-12-2017 at 10:56 PM

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:50 PM
dff1985 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dff1985 Click here to Send dff1985 a Private Message Find more posts by dff1985 Add dff1985 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

I read every word of it.

Thank you gorgeous. I appreciate it xxx

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:21 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Okay, so I haven't seen much love for this song. But i really like it! it's one of my favs. I think this will be a grower for people.

It reminds me of high school. I can see me screaming along in a truck with the windows down, sun in my face, smoking a cig.

Totally agree, maybe I need to play it a few more times and louder... Or it might be one that I only grow to love hearing it live (if she does it)

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:24 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
haha at above my thoughts exactly. And I'm sure in 10 Years we will still be at it

YES!!!! How are yooooouuuu? Long time no speak. When we are 50 and still following we can prop each other up

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:26 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'R
It is stunning. I wanna listen to this lounged with a glass of wine.

Its the perfect type of album to listen to while smoking a joint and drinking a bottle of red wine

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:45 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

From For Now till the end it would have been a nearly perfect EP! With a few changes done to Wild Hearts and You Get My Love (she sounds amazing in the verses) IMO

I love the breezy seriousness, the playfulness and yet meaningfulness in those songs! I think that's how I would describe the vibe of it. Those 6 last songs really make the album for me <3

I Am Here is such an amazing song! It's perfect perfection <3 <3 <3 Better Life is amazing as well! Secrets is so different for her but in a way makes perfect sense! For Now is a production I always wished she'd do in terms of pop/rock.

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:00 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

I can always rely on pink to make me feel heartbroken , nostalgic and then dance all in 20 minutes ❤️

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:20 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

But we lost It, I am here , secrets , I am here ❤️

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:27 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
Im never listening to promo songs anymore. I keep skipping BT, WYW, WAU and now i feel the album has 10 songs lol

LOL same!! Once I've heard them all enough it'll be interesting to listen in order.

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:45 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote