Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Somebody please send it to me!!!

me toooo, pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:55 PM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:00 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Ok, for anyone who cares, and its totally cool if you dont my opinions from the top after listening to the album lots over the last 24 hours:

BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA - Naff, nothing clever about the lyrics, very Taylor Swifty and i really dont like her... too pop for me.

REVENGE - Childish, she cant rap and as Lotta said "why does she introduce her singing parts? she is a singer"... Eminem's bit is also ****. Chorus is repetitive. Annoying. Does not show of her vocal talent.

WHATEVER YOU WANT - Its a grower, gets better with every listen, pop, will be the song to give her a breather during tour show.

WHAT ABOUT US - Its strong, has an important message and i love it, obvs seen it live a few times now, and she has a few issues singing it/ sound engineer doesnt seem to be able to get the levels right...but still its amazing.

BUT WE LOST IT - So far this is a title i never remember, but its quite beautiful. Reminds me of Tori Amos (Silent All These Years) soft and melodic, but fairly simple.

BARBIES - can really hear her You+Me vibes in the beginning as well as Crystal Ball. I love this one, and it gets better the more times I listen to it. Love when the beat comes in. Will be amazing live with the bass vibrations. Love the building layers.

WHERE WE GO - Another grower, bit pop for my general tastes, but its cool. Bit like Robin Schulz remix of Waves in parts.

FOR NOW - Another one that hasn't really stuck with me, when ppl talk about it i have to listen to it again to remind me which it is. OK but not in my favourites.

SECRETS - Not my favourite, will be great in a sweaty night club with some extra bass.... But a bit Housewives of Beverly Hills wanna be popstar, Madonna/Cher-esque auto tune, tinny vibe. I expect there will be some good dance remixes.

BETTER LIFE - Meh. Very single level vocally. Skippable.

I AM HERE - This one has grown on me alot. Reminds me of Pierce Brothers, who i love. Very upbeat, this is gonna be amazing fun live, especially if the gospel choir join her on stage it will be wild, loud and alot of fun.

WILD HEARTS CANT BE BROKEN - I find it boring to listen to.

YOU GET MY LOVE - this is my absolute favourite. it really showcases her vocal prowess, it gave me goosebumps and made me cry and smile at the same time. Its slow to start but everything about it is emotive. Magical. I think she will probably play the piano herself, but would be so beautiful in an old jazz club style, with just a spotlight on her stood by the baby grand.

Overall, hasnt made me want to hang up my touring shoes, so I will see you guys along the way on the road. Cant believe I have been following her for 17 years and literally following her around the world for 15 years.... half my life. I wouldnt take a moment back. She still excites me to my bones. i am ok with myself being a grown *** woman following a "popstar"

Peace out xxx

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:04 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
Ok, for anyone who cares, and its totally cool if you dont my opinions from the top after listening to the album lots over the last 24 hours:

BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA - Naff, nothing clever about the lyrics, very Taylor Swifty and i really dont like her... too pop for me.

REVENGE - Childish, she cant rap and as Lotta said "why does she introduce her singing parts? she is a singer"... Eminem's bit is also ****. Chorus is repetitive. Annoying. Does not show of her vocal talent.

WHATEVER YOU WANT - Its a grower, gets better with every listen, pop, will be the song to give her a breather during tour show.

WHAT ABOUT US - Its strong, has an important message and i love it, obvs seen it live a few times now, and she has a few issues singing it/ sound engineer doesnt seem to be able to get the levels right...but still its amazing.

BUT WE LOST IT - So far this is a title i never remember, but its quite beautiful. Reminds me of Tori Amos (Silent All These Years) soft and melodic, but fairly simple.

BARBIES - can really hear her You+Me vibes in the beginning as well as Crystal Ball. I love this one, and it gets better the more times I listen to it. Love when the beat comes in. Will be amazing live with the bass vibrations. Love the building layers.

WHERE WE GO - Another grower, bit pop for my general tastes, but its cool. Bit like Robin Schulz remix of Waves in parts.

FOR NOW - Another one that hasn't really stuck with me, when ppl talk about it i have to listen to it again to remind me which it is. OK but not in my favourites.

SECRETS - Not my favourite, will be great in a sweaty night club with some extra bass.... But a bit Housewives of Beverly Hills wanna be popstar, Madonna/Cher-esque auto tune, tinny vibe. I expect there will be some good dance remixes.

BETTER LIFE - Meh. Very single level vocally. Skippable.

I AM HERE - This one has grown on me alot. Reminds me of Pierce Brothers, who i love. Very upbeat, this is gonna be amazing fun live, especially if the gospel choir join her on stage it will be wild, loud and alot of fun.

WILD HEARTS CANT BE BROKEN - I find it boring to listen to.

YOU GET MY LOVE - this is my absolute favourite. it really showcases her vocal prowess, it gave me goosebumps and made me cry and smile at the same time. Its slow to start but everything about it is emotive. Magical. I think she will probably play the piano herself, but would be so beautiful in an old jazz club style, with just a spotlight on her stood by the baby grand.

Overall, hasnt made me want to hang up my touring shoes, so I will see you guys along the way on the road. Cant believe I have been following her for 17 years and literally following her around the world for 15 years.... half my life. I wouldnt take a moment back. She still excites me to my bones. i am ok with myself being a grown *** woman following a "popstar"

Peace out xxx

I read every word of it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:25 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

What a beautiful album...definitely my favorite of hers next to M!ss. So glad she changed her sound. Truly the album I've been waiting for.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:45 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex

Okay, so I haven't seen much love for this song. But i really like it! it's one of my favs. I think this will be a grower for people.

It reminds me of high school. I can see me screaming along in a truck with the windows down, sun in my face, smoking a cig.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:02 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
What a beautiful album...definitely my favorite of hers next to M!ss. So glad she changed her sound. Truly the album I've been waiting for.
Agree 100%!

I have been waiting for something like this ever since M!ss. I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:05 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:

Are you the real one?
the one and only? <3
macky macky <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:06 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking

She sounds so good in this album. I really hope it gets her a grammy!

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:07 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

canít wait for the cd tomorrow. listening with the booklet like old days.
But iím sorry to say that i was expecting so much but I feel like this album will disappoint a bit. nothing beats missundaztood or iím not dead.
iím still ***king excited at 31 but iím getting older and maybe thatís the problem

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:10 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

I wonder what time the Beautiful Trauma Apple Documentary will be online

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:18 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Are you the real one?
the one and only? <3
macky macky <3

yes, sir!

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
yes, sir!

aaaaw

i'd change my password into "cocacola" just for you <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:22 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

Can someone pm me link if you have?

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:30 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

It is stunning. I wanna listen to this lounged with a glass of wine.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:33 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote