Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
truluv
#1 Single Level

omg someone pm me please

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:53 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Still waiting for a link pleaseeee. I think I fixed my PMs now. Thanks.

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:40 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allp!nkinside
Double Platinum

This album is everything....

Better life, Barbies, For Now & Secrets are my current favourites but the album is on constant repeat and my faves keep changing often

God it feels so good to have new music <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:12 PM
allp!nkinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allp!nkinside Click here to Send allp!nkinside a Private Message Visit allp!nkinside's homepage! Find more posts by allp!nkinside Add allp!nkinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chicken
#1 Single Level

Pm pleeeeaaaaseeee

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:35 PM
Chicken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken Click here to Send Chicken a Private Message Find more posts by Chicken Add Chicken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Woooo! I knew this was gonna be one of the best albums! Wild Hearts is still my absolute favorite but you get my love is amazing! Imagine that LIVE! I am here is wonderful and barbies is up there. I still like P!nks rapping in revenge but honestly not a big fan of Eminems part or the song in general.

Old Post 10-12-2017 04:27 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

Mine came early from Amazon! Aaah I don't know if I have the time this evening to sit down and give it the attention it deserves, but how can I not!?

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:19 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper
Triple Platinum Record Level

So I'm back from work - with a copy of Beautiful Trauma (Germany)! The story is quiet funny!

First I went to Müller. Müller is a German drugstore but they sell multimedia as well. I asked for Beautiful Trauma and the girl looked for it in her PC. She found it, 10 copies were available in her PC but we didn't find it between the other CDs.

After that I went to Saturn. The man was quiet unfriendly and said that it's not out until tomorrow. Then I lied and told him that Müller (the shop I was before) already sells it but I wanted to support Saturn because I bought all my CDs there. Then I got all his attention. Then he started to apologize that they are not allowed to sell it before tomorrow, they signed serveral contracts from record companies. I said that it's ok, that I don't mind and that I will buy Beautiful Trauma from Müller.

So I left with no copy. I had no more hopes to get a copy today so I went home. On the way home I went to a supermarket (Kaufland)...aaaaand there it was: Beautiful Trauma. There I got it without even looking for it. It just was standing there in all its beauty

Attachment: bt.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:39 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

Err can someone pm me pleaseeeee *prayer hands*

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:44 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
So I'm back from work - with a copy of Beautiful Trauma (Germany)! The story is quiet funny!

First I went to Müller. Müller is a German drugstore but they sell multimedia as well. I asked for Beautiful Trauma and the girl looked for it in her PC. She found it, 10 copies were available in her PC but we didn't find it between the other CDs.

After that I went to Saturn. The man was quiet unfriendly and said that it's not out until tomorrow. Then I lied and told him that Müller (the shop I was before) already sells it but I wanted to support Saturn because I bought all my CDs there. Then I got all his attention. Then he started to apologize that they are not allowed to sell it before tomorrow, they signed serveral contracts from record companies. I said that it's ok, that I don't mind and that I will buy Beautiful Trauma from Müller.

So I left with no copy. I had no more hopes to get a copy today so I went home. On the way home I went to a supermarket (Kaufland)...aaaaand there it was: Beautiful Trauma. There I got it without even looking for it. It just was standing there in all its beauty

oh my God!!! I can't believe it

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:56 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Who what is But we lost it about? Thoughts?

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:00 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dff1985
Top 100 Charts Level

PM please :)

I need to hear

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:06 PM
dff1985 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dff1985 Click here to Send dff1985 a Private Message Find more posts by dff1985 Add dff1985 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Finally heard them all!

And it's only first listen of course and some songs will take more than a few listens, but in general I'm pretty positive about the album. There's already quite some songs I like a lot on first listen and I'm sure there'll be songs that will still grow on me.

The song I'm most surprised about is Revenge. I was afraid it would disappoint, but damn no this is finally a proper collab from them! The song is so addicting and I love the theme of the song. And together with a wicked video this song could and should become a smash hit. But well most important to me atm is that I love it so much more than I expected.

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:08 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

I'm sorry but I turned revenge off half way through the first listen let's hope Its a grower

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:19 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

If someone could PM me, please.

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:23 PM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
PMs

Somebody please send it to me!!!

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:38 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote