Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Edona
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Is it only me..
Secrets it really really a lot of 90s style.
IN A GOOD WAY!

Im also getting a lot of kylie minogue vibes

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:45 AM
Edona is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I've had the album on repeat since 7:30am

Revenge is still one of my favourites, Barbies made me cry and Secrets is growing on me

Her vocals on this album are perfect.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:47 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prince Frm Mars
#1 Video and Single Level

Better Life.

All the way. Easily one of my favorites, ever.

So much to love.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:58 AM
Prince Frm Mars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prince Frm Mars Click here to Send Prince Frm Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Frm Mars Add Prince Frm Mars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss. PUNK
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Love this album so much more than TTAL

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:04 AM
Miss. PUNK is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. PUNK Click here to Send Miss. PUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Miss. PUNK Add Miss. PUNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

So the postie ran after Lotta in the park to deliver our post... Only P!nk's new album a day early, in hand

Attachment: beautiful trauma came early.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:05 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

I've only listened to the snipets, going by those better life sounds awesome. But what is happening at the very beginning of it?

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:11 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I've only listened to the snipets, going by those better life sounds awesome. But what is happening at the very beginning of it?

I agree haha I love this song but the beginning is creepy.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:16 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I agree haha I love this song but the beginning is creepy.

Yes! Lol at first I was thinking oh damn it's not working for me (like an old school cassette getting chewed up) then I thought oh cute is that willow?😂
Then oh crap this is creepy!

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:22 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

The gospel choir in I Am Here is so cool! Hopefully she takes them with her on tour. How awesome would that be? And sing an old song in a gospel kinda way! Just like a pill the gospel version :P

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:30 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

I am here <3

Omg this album is over my expectations, it's amazing. HER VOICE, THE LYRICS, AAAAAH and revenge is so much fun.
BARBIES <3 WILD HEARTS <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:42 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

When I Am Here first started I literally said "What?!" out loud, and then when the chorus came I started crying. This is what happened when I heard The Great Escape for the first time too. <3 Barbies got me a little choked up. It reminds me of You+Me.

I loooove Better Life! Secrets totally makes me feel like I should be at a club, not really my kind of music, but I don't hate it.

I'm not sure how I feel about Revenge yet. It's better than their previous songs, and I think it will do well as a single.

It's weird because I'm at a point in my life where I like being single and haven't had a relationship in a few years, so a lot of the lyrics just don't connect with me on that level.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:04 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

No words. Incredible. She's done it again. In love with secrets and the rest of the songs too!! Ahh Pink I love you so much <333333

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:11 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz
The gospel choir in I Am Here is so cool! Hopefully she takes them with her on tour. How awesome would that be? And sing an old song in a gospel kinda way! Just like a pill the gospel version :P

Best idea EVER!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:11 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

could someone pm me this magic too?

I was actually thinking of waiting until tomorrow but reading you guys' comments I just caaan't

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:12 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz

I said that must be why tickets are so expensive if only

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:13 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote