Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lettya
Major Label Level

Hey
Can someone link me up please ???
My inbox isn't full and I'm super ready
Thankssss

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 04:46 AM
Lettya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Lettya
Hey
Can someone link me up please ???
My inbox isn't full and I'm super ready
Thankssss

Said it was full

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:24 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Ohhh can I be sent a link as well? Pleaseeee? And BTW if anyone is going to try to get presale tix tomorrow to Staples center, Save mart center, or the Oracle-I have a couple codes u can try to use that I got emails for.

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:44 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Please please inbox me! ❤️

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:12 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

Can someone inbox me please? thank youuuu xx

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:16 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

Can someone please send me a link? Dying to hear the album ❤️

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:25 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

So frustrating to know it's a leak out and you can't hear it haha! Please inbox me

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:26 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Biggest shocker for me is Barbies. Comes out of that folksy song and I love it!

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:33 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Biggest shocker for me is Barbies. Comes out of that folksy song and I love it!

Do you have a link or know where I could listen to the album?

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:37 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Ohhh can I be sent a link as well? Pleaseeee? And BTW if anyone is going to try to get presale tix tomorrow to Staples center, Save mart center, or the Oracle-I have a couple codes u can try to use that I got emails for.

Said full as well

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:44 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Ok, ratings so far

Barbies: 9.5/10 (Beautiful slow song about missing childhood)

Better Life: 8.5/10 (Reflecting on the present, second guessing. Steady beat, RNBish pop very flowy sound)

But We Lost It: 8.5/10 About how relationships change and evolve over time

For Now: 9.5/10 (Very Julia Michaels sounding. Different but great for P!nk)

I Am Here: 10/10 Very folkish, choir, church countryish pop sound with big production and smooth climb and super catchy chorus.
NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE

Secrets: 10/10 Kylie Minogue but P!nk style. NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE. Will DESTROY IN EUROPE AND AT THE CLUBS EVERYWHERE. Tons of remixes will be done for this.

Revenge: 8.5/10 Most gum chewing poppy sounding song on the album, cute and fun but there's something missing. Unexpected. Brash subject matter but with an innocent beat. Grows on you. Eminem is great in it.

You Get My Love: 10/10..... just so beautiful. Her best vocals yet...

Where We Go: 9/10

Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-12-2017 at 09:28 AM

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:51 AM
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
Do you have a link or know where I could listen to the album?

PMs

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:07 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Am I the only one who hears Crystal ball all over Barbies?

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:07 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

I hear it too

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:16 AM
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

No way! I am not a fan of crystal ball.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:19 AM