Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
Itís great! Varied & a lot slower than people may think. I had expectations for songs to sound one way and they sounded completely another, which at first made me somewhat dislike them.

My favourites are: Revenge, Barbies, Secrets & I Am Here at the moment.

Tried to send another message saying thanks but your box is full.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:35 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Itís great! Varied & a lot slower than people may think. I had expectations for songs to sound one way and they sounded completely another, which at first made me somewhat dislike them.

My favourites are: Revenge, Barbies, Secrets & I Am Here at the moment.

I don't have whatsup...

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:35 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mickpreston
MixTape Level

Can someone get send me them on WhatsApp?

I canít sign up for ATRL to PM the person with them. Anyone mind sending them over to me? Iíll PM phone number.

Thanks!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:37 PM
Mickpreston is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Mickpreston Click here to Send Mickpreston a Private Message Find more posts by Mickpreston Add Mickpreston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Mickpreston
Can someone get send me them on WhatsApp?

I canít sign up for ATRL to PM the person with them. Anyone mind sending them over to me? Iíll PM phone number.

Thanks!

Pink leaks bringing people out of the shadows!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:38 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mickpreston
MixTape Level

Lol. I did post some tour info I heard the other week.

Iím a lurker...

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:39 PM
Mickpreston is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Mickpreston Click here to Send Mickpreston a Private Message Find more posts by Mickpreston Add Mickpreston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
Originally posted by Mickpreston
Lol. I did post some tour info I heard the other week.

Iím a lurker...

me 2

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:40 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Right so the album got shared in a Whatsapp Group Iím part of & Iím on iPhone so I canít physically download them and can only listen to them. Sorry guys I wanna help you out so you can all listen too but I donít know what to do with these files? On ATRL Spyro is asking for numbers to add to a group chat with the songs in.

Could you upload them to Dropbox maybe?

SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nki
Major Label Level

Can i be in that app as well???

p!nki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nki Click here to Send p!nki a Private Message Visit p!nki's homepage! Find more posts by p!nki Add p!nki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Watch who you send to. Someone from here sold their code, so they'll be glad to send the album all over the web.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-11-2017 at 09:53 PM

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:43 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Watch who you send to. Someone from here sold her code, so they'll be glad to send the album all over the web.

YES!!!

THIS!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:44 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Just listened to the snippets ... is this her best yet??

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:44 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss. PUNK
1st #1 Movie Single Level

If someone has it, please pm me!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:45 PM
Miss. PUNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. PUNK Click here to Send Miss. PUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Miss. PUNK Add Miss. PUNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking

My PM inbox is empty too.

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:46 PM
Endri is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aga.witch
2nd Grammy Level

PM me too please

Aga.witch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aga.witch Click here to Send Aga.witch a Private Message Find more posts by Aga.witch Add Aga.witch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Watch who you send to. Someone from here sold her code, so they'll be glad to send the album all over the web.
What code?

Omg i'm so out of practice...

N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote