Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > BT CD with ticket purchase.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue-Dragon23
Triple Platinum Record Level

BT CD with ticket purchase.

I got the VIP early entry package but i still havent gotten the email about the CD and ticketmaster is failing on giving me a response. Anyone with the same issue or know something more about it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:21 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Id wait until tomorrow before worrying. Im sure youll get more info as soon as its available. 😇

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:32 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Id wait until tomorrow before worrying. Im sure youll get more info as soon as its available. 😇

Worry is my middle bame after anxiety. Lmso.
But i know ppl who already got it. Lol
Thanks tho!

Old Post 10-12-2017 05:43 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

They will send out the codes at midnight. The goal is to count them as purchases for the first US tracking week so they allllll are interpreted as sales towards the Billboard Album Chart!

Note that they are only redeemable until 20/10. Spread the word!

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:18 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
They will send out the codes at midnight. The goal is to count them as purchases for the first US tracking week so they allllll are interpreted as sales towards the Billboard Album Chart!

Note that they are only redeemable until 20/10. Spread the word!

You sure? Because as I said. I know ppl who already got the mail about the CD and asked for the delivery info. Im sure ticketmaster is discriminating me from being from the otjer side of the world. Lol

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:22 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I got an email last night asking my delivery address for the CD.

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:27 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I got an email last night asking my delivery address for the CD.

I fuxking hate ticketmaster with passion. Whyyyyy havent i?? .

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:38 PM
Shmoo

I got my emails this morning. One had two copies, which I bought 2 tickets for one show, and the other had one copy, which I assume is one of my VIP packages.

The St. Louis show didn't go through Ticketmaster, so I don't think I get an album with that one...

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:52 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Ahh I just read that the CDs are only for Ticketmaster Verified Fan purchases

https://twitter.com/Pink/status/917773113223299073

"Anyone out there who bought #BeautifulTraumaTour tix through Verified Fan, make sure to redeem your albums! Check your email for details"

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:56 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I have no idea what code I used when I bought our tickets. We three got one city each. I hope we get one CD each too or we'll have to fight about it

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:00 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Ahh I just read that the CDs are only for Ticketmaster Verified Fan purchases

https://twitter.com/Pink/status/917773113223299073

"Anyone out there who bought #BeautifulTraumaTour tix through Verified Fan, make sure to redeem your albums! Check your email for details"

Yeah i think thats how i got it. Cant quite remember if it was veirfied fan or shreadnet. But pretty sure it was verified.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:06 PM
Blue-Dragon23

I also think it's really ridiculous if we dont get the CD because of the shreadnet code. We are the real ***king fans and we get a stupid code that does absolutely NOTHING and not even a copy of the album?? I spent 430 dollars and i dont get a copy because of using the real fan "presale code".

I hope i get it or..... I dont know what i can do anyway. But something for sure.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

On Ticketmaster, it said US and Canada tickets would get a copy, nothing about verified. I know Shania did the same but I dont know if that was verfied. I didnt see anything about verified until her post. Im hoping we get it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:42 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I have no idea what code I used when I bought our tickets. We three got one city each. I hope we get one CD each too or we'll have to fight about it

I think it's 1 CD per ticket, not per order!

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:12 PM
Blue-Dragon23

Someone just pointed out to me that you didnt need a code for the VIP. Which is true. And she got the email... So i dont understand.

Will have to wait i guess 😩

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:14 PM