Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
nobody in eastern Europe can afford to pay these prices. Soo i am thinking she's either not coming too close to here or prices will be lower. My husband keeps telling me not to worry because they control ticket prices based on GDP lol bless his heart <3

I know, Im from Prague and nobody here would pay 220 dollars to see her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2017 10:56 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I know. I have the same fears.
But I'm also TRYING to hold out hope.

</3

My only hope is the presale with hopefully discount for P!NK SHREADNET.

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:13 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

Jeez these prices :/ Well if these prices apply for EU too then there is no way shell sell out this tour. Even Beyonces (with slitly lower prices) Formation tour didnt sell out.

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:15 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

*** is the most expensive ticket cost, can someone tell me please?

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:29 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
*** is the most expensive ticket cost, can someone tell me please?

750 dollars. Check the first post. Or do you mean, like for artists touring in general?

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:30 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

No for pinks U.S ticket prices. I read $3700 on Twitter I'm not sure if that's right or not though!!

Edit: no sorry I just read the first post again lol clearly Twitter person is blind! Thanks lol

Last edited by skye on 10-07-2017 at 11:53 AM

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:51 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Like I said, P!nk is my number one.
And I'm not saying that her shows aren't the very best.

But I feel like to the rest of the world there are bigger stars out there.... like I feel like she is charging more than whats fair in relation to other big names....

Like..... I cant imagine $750 for any artist....
If I saw that Paul McCartney was charging that much for certain packages I'd kinda understand.....
(I'd still be like "come on, cut your fans a break" I'd think it was still excessive, but I wouldnt be as shocked)

I thought we as fans should be worth more than the money.

I know she loves us. And we love her, but this really is pricing us out of our old ways.

;(

Last edited by Doogie HAWES'er on 10-07-2017 at 12:04 PM

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:01 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

If the prices are similar in germany I might not go and that would break my heart I've seen her 13 times so far and I really wanted to see several shows this time around...

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:16 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Her USP on tour is her acrobatics. Who else does that out there? No one. I think that's why they charge more. And because streaming apparently doesn't pay them as much as they wanna make. I'll admit it I buy her physical CD just because it's her. I won't even play it because I don't have anything to play it on. I don't own a CD player and my MacBook doesn't have a CD player. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:19 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Well, these prices are ridiculous and is there only about 100 regular GA???
Well have to start saving now so I MAYBE can at least go to the Stockholm gig.
This is insane, why would she do this??? How is she gonna sell out if these are the prices? I don't get it and I'm sad 🙁

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:24 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Her USP on tour is her acrobatics. Who else does that out there? No one. I think that's why they charge more. And because streaming apparently doesn't pay them as much as they wanna make. I'll admit it I buy her physical CD just because it's her. I won't even play it because I don't have anything to play it on. I don't own a CD player and my MacBook doesn't have a CD player. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

+1
Also gonna buy the vinyl, have a player for that thou 🤓

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:25 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

Uh can't get over how disappointed I am 😞

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:29 PM
Donna

What about us is about to take on a whole new meaning lol

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:34 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Well, these prices are ridiculous and is there only about 100 regular GA???
Well have to start saving now so I MAYBE can at least go to the Stockholm gig.
This is insane, why would she do this??? How is she gonna sell out if these are the prices? I don't get it and I'm sad 🙁

It wont sell out. The only place this will sell out is on Groupon lol #GwenStefaniFlashbacks

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:39 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I wanted to go to at least 3 shows. Looks Ill be lucky to make one at this rate and it might need to be a sucky seat. 🤔 Need some positive news quickly. Ill have to enter a lot of competitions lol.

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:40 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote