Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > World famous rooftop in la!?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

World famous rooftop in la!?

Did anyone see her announcement to Australia that shes bringing the world famous rooftop to la to perform her new songs? When is this is there a date set??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2017 01:13 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I saw the announcement on FB earlier.

I'm slightly confused though LA as in Los Angeles or is there another LA in OZ?

Old Post 08-15-2017 06:37 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
I saw the announcement on FB earlier.

I'm slightly confused though LA as in Los Angeles or is there another LA in OZ?

My understanding is it's a Australian tv show like live lounge BBC. But this episode will be in la. And they are possibly flying out Australian Compitition winner...
I hope it's when I'm in la it would make my life

Old Post 08-15-2017 08:05 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I don't get it really.

I've been to all rooftop bars in LA. I can tell you my favorite (which is the worlds best I swear!) if that's what you're asking for lmao.

Old Post 08-15-2017 08:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I don't get it really.

I've been to all rooftop bars in LA. I can tell you my favorite (which is the worlds best I swear!) if that's what you're asking for lmao.

I like the rooftop bar at The Standard.....
I don't remember it so well, cause I was drunk. But. It was rad.

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:37 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I like the rooftop bar at The Standard.....
I don't remember it so well, cause I was drunk. But. It was rad.

Downtown? I knooow. Love it! Also Mondrian in WeHo, even if it doesn't feel like a rooftop it's probably my fav

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

There's something about rooftop bars.

In NYC the best one is 230 fifth. Jesus!

Sorry Ciara, I just hijacked your thread. Imma stop it here.

Jeff. Can we find one somewhere in Chelmsford or Stafford? Lmao.

Old Post 08-15-2017 11:00 PM
Dani

https://instagram.com/p/BY-CNETnw62/

It was the bar at the Mondrian hotel in WeHo 👍 I wonder what else she sang and what she said at the interview.

Last edited by Dani on 09-13-2017 at 06:34 AM

Old Post 09-13-2017 06:32 AM
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
https://instagram.com/p/BY-CNETnw62/

It was the bar at the Mondrian hotel in WeHo 👍 I wonder what else she sang and what she said at the interview.

check the story here: http://instagram.com/2dayfm

She did Who Knew, What About Us and Time After Time, all 3 acoustic. There's no band, only Justin, so whatever she performed is only acoustic.

Old Post 09-13-2017 06:52 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

"Listen from 3PM Thursday for the full performance" - so that is in 23 hours from now!

Old Post 09-13-2017 06:56 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
check the story here: http://instagram.com/2dayfm

She did Who Knew, What About Us and Time After Time, all 3 acoustic. There's no band, only Justin, so whatever she performed is only acoustic.

WAU acoustically? I'm excited!

Old Post 09-13-2017 08:50 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

My though exactly!

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:05 AM
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

omg. I can't wait!!

Old Post 09-13-2017 01:30 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

It still takes me a bit of time for me for the new acronyms to click. Like, not long. But enough to where I have a stupid look on my face for half a second... "WAU? HUH?"

But yea....

What About Us acoustic, I can't wait.

Old Post 09-13-2017 01:33 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

Smile

From https://www.instagram.com/p/BY_uz8UFwQM/
She looks so young here!

Attachment: pink interview 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post 09-14-2017 08:42 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote