Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

Awkward much? Oblivious? Freaking scary and overwhelming. Hard to wade thru all "that" bizarre stuff to read something good about P!nk herself. We're all fans or we wouldn't be here. But someone needs to get control again and cut that misery out of here. Yes this place is pretty idle when she's not touring or promoting new music or making appearances. I get most of my news from various Facebook groups I've joined. It's sad to see how poisoned this place has become as of late. Leave it to 1to ruin it for most everyone else. Hell, maybe the forum name isn't appropriate anymore you know?

Trying to be nice, cryptic yes, but nice. But Damn girl!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2014 04:09 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: This forum has become very bizarre to me.

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
To be honest, idk. Seems like there have been ghosts around here for some time... Not sure what's going on.

I agree, I want to have titles like kings, queens, jokers and such. WOuld be pretty awesome (ps can I become queen? lol jk :P)

I'm thinking ppl know this forum and come back, because its her first original message board. And its also the truth about love you know.
Happy to see you're back Kathy! (:
Dunno if you remember me, but I used to be a reeeeeeeeal spammer back in the days.. trolz. I mean, I was a real badass for being thrown outta here in 2008. I'm sorry.

Lol did u have any other usernames? Tell meee I probz remember you. Of course I remember your sn but I don't recall any particular conversations we may have had

Old Post 05-27-2014 06:16 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

A closed FB group sounds good but I'll still be coming here though

Old Post 05-27-2014 06:18 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

No f'ckbook for me, Mr. Sugarmountain can go f'ck himself.

Old Post 05-27-2014 10:38 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Haha well those groups are open i think, all my friends can see what i comment and like there. Quite annoying that you cant just turn that off so that it doesnt come up in others news feeds. I think friends can hide it or unfollow or something but i myself cant stop it. Dislike
yeah facebook has a lot of annoying settings. but some people do way more annoying and stupid things on fb, that's what i comfort myself with

Old Post 05-27-2014 11:04 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Yeah for sure, i want a closed group that you cant search for or see posts from. Im a member of a couple of those (not Pink related) and they work really well.

how would we get new members if the fb group is closed? The group would basically consist of the 15 people that post every so often on here

Old Post 05-27-2014 05:55 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
how would we get new members if the fb group is closed? The group would basically consist of the 15 people that post every so often on here
Im not really bothered when it comes to recruiting..

Old Post 05-27-2014 07:56 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

The less people the better :/ XD

Old Post 05-28-2014 06:36 AM
AlrightSir

What's the difference between coming here or to that fb group? When she's having a break, no one is here, but that usually changes after an era starts.

Old Post 05-28-2014 08:02 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
What's the difference between coming here or to that fb group? When she's having a break, no one is here, but that usually changes after an era starts.

It's just I case we don't lose contact when/if this forum ever gets closed. This forum isn't the main forum, if you go to the official website and click on "community" it doesn't bring you here. It takes you to a crappy message board that they made a few years back. This forum has basically just been left here. No one has really told us if this one is staying for good or not

Old Post 05-28-2014 08:58 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
It's just I case we don't lose contact when/if this forum ever gets closed. This forum isn't the main forum, if you go to the official website and click on "community" it doesn't bring you here. It takes you to a crappy message board that they made a few years back. This forum has basically just been left here. No one has really told us if this one is staying for good or not
I know. There used to be a link to the "old forums" but it's been gone for years now. But (I guess it was at the start of the TTAL era) she said sometimes she's reading the opinions on the PP forum when an album/song comes out. She's aware of this old school forum and that new one is a piece of crap and no one is posting there. That's why I try to force the PP AllStars because there's always a link to this forum and that way she can come back. She also said she loved that her fans are so critical towards her music, on Twitter all you can read is 'I love you' 'Please reply' 'This album is the best' 'I'm your biggest fan' etc. So I guess the only place she could read normal reviews and opinions on her music is here.

If this forum was gone, she would have no touch with her major fans. She knows that, that's why this forum is still alive, I guess.

Old Post 05-28-2014 10:04 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
I know. There used to be a link to the "old forums" but it's been gone for years now. But (I guess it was at the start of the TTAL era) she said sometimes she's reading the opinions on the PP forum when an album/song comes out. She's aware of this old school forum and that new one is a piece of crap and no one is posting there. That's why I try to force the PP AllStars because there's always a link to this forum and that way she can come back. She also said she loved that her fans are so critical towards her music, on Twitter all you can read is 'I love you' 'Please reply' 'This album is the best' 'I'm your biggest fan' etc. So I guess the only place she could read normal reviews and opinions on her music is here.

If this forum was gone, she would have no touch with her major fans. She knows that, that's why this forum is still alive, I guess.

That's interesting but I honestly do not think she comes here.

Old Post 05-29-2014 04:22 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
That's interesting but I honestly do not think she comes here.

i think she used to check these boards back in the day. but with twitter, she dropped the occasional letter to the fans and probably has someone else check here every once in a while and report back to her.

Old Post 05-29-2014 09:12 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i think she used to check these boards back in the day. but with twitter, she dropped the occasional letter to the fans and probably has someone else check here every once in a while and report back to her.
I remember when she was angry at us because we didn't like her hair back in 2010.

Old Post 05-29-2014 09:26 AM
grenno

quote:
I remember when she was angry at us because we didn't like her hair back in 2010.

was that really us she referred to or pretty much all the people in the comment sections of the pix or twitter?

i don't like to think that she got HERE out of all places and see people mock her appearance in such a cruel way after a song like i am not my hair

Old Post 05-29-2014 09:29 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote