Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Indy Here I Come!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Indy Here I Come!!!!

So....making the two hour trip from hometown, Cincinnati, Ohio to Indianapolis today to FINALLY see Pink performing her own headlining concert! I've seen her once when she opened for JT. (met her also though, what a great experience!) I've made sure not to watch much vids from the tour so it wouldn't ruin it for me. So excited!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2013 04:00 PM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

I just drove from Ohio to Indy too.. Can't wait to party tonight!

Old Post 11-21-2013 04:08 PM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

have a great time x

Old Post 11-21-2013 07:43 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Hey Blu, did you notice that she didn't perform GITA?

Old Post 11-22-2013 04:41 PM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
Hey Blu, did you notice that she didn't perform GITA?

She didn't wed night either at Rosemont(or back on 11/8 in Des Moines). :/

Old Post 11-22-2013 08:22 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

I wonder if it has to do with the stage set up at certain arenas? Maybe they're not able to set it up?

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:31 PM
Dani

Have fun guys Enjoy the show.

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
I wonder if it has to do with the stage set up at certain arenas? Maybe they're not able to set it up?

No. I saw her do glitter at the same arena in 2009. Lol. I suspect it has something to do with her vocal chords and healing. Cutting down the set list and who knows what flying through the air wet while singing will do. Lol.

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:47 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

I noticed, it could be the weather and trying to stay healthy. With it getting cold .. Or maybe she is doing glitter at arenas she didn't hit on leg 1. She did glitter in little rock and she didnt do a little rock show leg1 .. Just a wild guess.. But I get to see her again in Cleveland tomorrow and she didn't do a Cleveland show last time. So here is hoping

Old Post 11-22-2013 10:02 PM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by blujupiter
I noticed, it could be the weather and trying to stay healthy. With it getting cold .. Or maybe she is doing glitter at arenas she didn't hit on leg 1. She did glitter in little rock and she didnt do a little rock show leg1 .. Just a wild guess.. But I get to see her again in Cleveland tomorrow and she didn't do a Cleveland show last time. So here is hoping

It was her first time being in Des Moines ever, and she didn't do it. Good Luck!

Old Post 11-22-2013 10:10 PM
rderoch
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
It was her first time being in Des Moines ever, and she didn't do it. Good Luck!

Yeah, it seems to be pretty random. I had thought maybe it had to do with what cities she did on the first leg, but if she hadn't been in Des Moines, then that definitely isn't it.

Old Post 11-22-2013 11:03 PM
rderoch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rderoch Click here to Send rderoch a Private Message Find more posts by rderoch Add rderoch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo

I didn't know that. Hmm was little rock the only place she did it since her break for her health. ..only other thing I can think of is that it's colder where I have seen her ..compared to little rock

Old Post 11-22-2013 11:49 PM
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

Enjoy

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:20 PM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote