Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 2183

I liked the Behind the Scenes stuff. Liked. Not loved. I think there should have been more Pink. It is nice the band got recognized but I would have gladly taken less if we could have seen more of Pink. And I am not sure why Rubix got a solo. I like him because his sense of humor appeals to me but again, I'd rather more Pink than anything else.

And I'd like if we could have seen more cities besides Melborne but that's not a biggie.

Willow is absolutely adorable. I don't know how she will do it with another kid on the road.

I was expecting more of Hart but we got none. Which is ok because he has gotten a lot of video play this era. lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 03:49 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

Registered: Oct 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 474

quote:
Originally posted by nique
I liked the Behind the Scenes stuff. Liked. Not loved. I think there should have been more Pink. It is nice the band got recognized but I would have gladly taken less if we could have seen more of Pink. And I am not sure why Rubix got a solo. I like him because his sense of humor appeals to me but again, I'd rather more Pink than anything else.

And I'd like if we could have seen more cities besides Melborne but that's not a biggie.

Willow is absolutely adorable. I don't know how she will do it with another kid on the road.

I was expecting more of Hart but we got none. Which is ok because he has gotten a lot of video play this era. lol.


There was footage from Sydney (zoo, luna park, boat cruise) Brisbane (on the beach) and Melbourne in the extras.

When this behind the scenes was shot Carey was actually not in the country.

But yeh I didn't get the whole rubix part!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 03:59 AM
P!NKBITS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKBITS Click here to Send P!NKBITS a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKBITS Add P!NKBITS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 2183

Ok. My bad. I would have liked to see more countries too. Lol. I want more of everything. Haha.

Yes. Hart was not there.

I dunno I guess she just really likes that Rubix guy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:14 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2318

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeyy! I could've just bit my lip some other time tho, huh???? Can't wait to see the whole DVD!


Where is that pic from?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:53 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

Registered: Oct 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 474

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Ok. My bad. I would have liked to see more countries too. Lol. I want more of everything. Haha.

Yes. Hart was not there.

I dunno I guess she just really likes that Rubix guy.

pretty sure the festivals stuff and pink in the crown signing was from overseas considering dani was in it!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 06:04 AM
P!NKBITS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKBITS Click here to Send P!NKBITS a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKBITS Add P!NKBITS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23293

I was actually hoping for something worthwhile with Slut Like You. DISAPPOINTING. Lame, sorry. I appreciate the fun aspect though.

As for the doc itself, I loved it. The parts with Willow melted my heart. HOW FREAKING SWEET! <3 I only have complaints with the added stuff without P!nk, except for the bands commentary.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 06:05 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jul 2005
Location: las vegas,nv
Posts: 6036

my whole heart!! i loved every second of that (aside from the SLY). I cant wait to see the show again on DVD. the extras are great tfp

Last edited by mrpink627 on 11-15-2013 at 06:14 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 06:10 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz
Moderator

Registered: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 6564

I think everything is great. Like seriously guys, the crew doing that version of Slut was nothing more than good fun. I've always wanted to see more of what the other did off stage. Not to mention the fact that the one hot shirtless ripped guy got his pecs played with by another guy. That's worth paying for right there.

You want more P!nk? She barely put any effort into her last real music video. I wasn't expecting a 20/20 special.

The BTS encapsulated everything about being on the road. How P!nk felt, how the crew felt, what they did and how they do what they do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 07:41 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 4633

I liked it. I could watch BTS stuff all day, although this one was not as informative as I would have loved it to be. It was the truth about the tour family love and that's perfecrly fine.

Willow is the most beautiful and fun kid. She's is soooooo adorable and she already has a big mouth. And I honestly don't know how she is gonna do a tour with 2 kids. Or more. Maybe there's gonna be less shows at bigger venues or idk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 07:52 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz
Moderator

Registered: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 6564

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I liked it. I could watch BTS stuff all day, although this one was not as informative as I would have loved it to be. It was the truth about the tour family love and that's perfecrly fine.

Willow is the most beautiful and fun kid. She's is soooooo adorable and she already has a big mouth. And I honestly don't know how she is gonna do a tour with 2 kids. Or more. Maybe there's gonna be less shows at bigger venues or idk.

By the time there are more kids Willow will be older. Possibly 3 or 4 or 5. If (God forbid) Willow is 6 by the time the next tour comes, she'll be compulsory age for school, but she'll start school before that most likely. My guess is that Willow will be in school for the bulk of the tour leaving any future kids to go on the road with P!nk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 07:58 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54506

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKBITS
pretty sure the festivals stuff and pink in the crown signing was from overseas considering dani was in it!


What so i can't go to Australia? jk! Yeah, I just heard I was in it and I've only check that little part so far. (Waiting for it all before I dig in hehe), but yeah it was the album launch from Münich, Germany last year in september.

Pink was down the stage signing, hugging, kissing her fans for at least 10 minutes after the show! Im not exaggerating. She made SO many people happy. It was cool to see

Last edited by » Dani on 11-15-2013 at 08:17 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 08:14 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54506

I don't understand why this isn't on iTunes already? It's out in AU, well some people will want to see it before theirs copy gets delivered? Everyone's talking about the DVD. Or am I wrong? I'd buy it now from iTunes, instead I'm asking for someone to rip it for me. Well! Can't blame me..huh?

Last edited by » Dani on 11-15-2013 at 08:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 08:23 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Hungary
Posts: 14071

Sigh. Yeah well i agree that there wasn't nearly enough of P!nk in it or other countries but honestly, i didn't expect much. From how she was raving about Australia all the time that was expected. i'm surprised there was no more praising Oz actually. I love Willow but sometimes i was like "*** why are you showing Willow talking about blueberry muffins, she's adorable but i want to see what happens on tour!" Sorry to say but P!nk will never be her old self again, just how everybody changes. I'm just way too nostalgic though.

And Munich ugh just broke my heart. Me and my friends could have been there for her to make us happy and be on her frikkin DVD after all the efforts we've made Ah well we're probably visible faaar far back in the seats when she's waving to the crowd.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 09:10 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: buddha's bar mitzvah
Posts: 4342

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
And Munich ugh just broke my heart. Me and my friends could have been there for her to make us happy and be on her frikkin DVD after all the efforts we've made Ah well we're probably visible faaar far back in the seats when she's waving to the crowd.


loved the munich album launch gig! jlap's high note still gives me chills when i think about it! always *****ing that she should just do it for years and then she did! and was it just me, or was this the funnest funhouse performance ever? it felt like it to me and TTAL!! how i love that song! too bad i got in late cause of university. but i guess i had to take a seat anyway since i injured my ankle a couple of days before the gig and couldn't stand, let alone dance... man could've been so much more fun!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 09:19 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz
Moderator

Registered: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 6564

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Sigh. Yeah well i agree that there wasn't nearly enough of P!nk in it or other countries but honestly, i didn't expect much. From how she was raving about Australia all the time that was expected. i'm surprised there was no more praising Oz actually. I love Willow but sometimes i was like "*** why are you showing Willow talking about blueberry muffins, she's adorable but i want to see what happens on tour!" Sorry to say but P!nk will never be her old self again, just how everybody changes. I'm just way too nostalgic though.

And Munich ugh just broke my heart. Me and my friends could have been there for her to make us happy and be on her frikkin DVD after all the efforts we've made Ah well we're probably visible faaar far back in the seats when she's waving to the crowd.

You can't blame P!nk too much about what she talked about. Odds are that she was asked questions that were thought up by someone who thought about what would be most relevant on the DVD. Then it was edited for the DVD.

It reminded me of the BTS on the Funhouse tour. What she does when she's in her hotel room. Sure on the Funhouse DVD she and Carey were more mobile but for the most part, it showed her life as it was.

As for where she was filmed, I'm sure they didn't really start in earnest until they got to Australia. So there probably wasn't a bunch of BTS footage to use or they didn't think it would fit into the larger picture.

But the best thing was that it showed her and her crew.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 09:22 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 PM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.