Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Btw, I got my DVD from amazon today. I pre-ordered it ages ago and guess what? It didn't come sealed, it came unsealed. Should I be a ***** and complain?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2013 09:20 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Btw, I got my DVD from amazon today. I pre-ordered it ages ago and guess what? It didn't come sealed, it came unsealed. Should I be a ***** and complain?
yes!! hahaha just to piss them off

Old Post 11-29-2013 12:26 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
For what? Sharing a self-made remix of the intro?
i thought you're sending some "stuff" ^^

Old Post 11-29-2013 07:19 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AFriant
Major Label Level

if anyone got a link with the blue ray can you possibly send to me? =)

Old Post 11-30-2013 01:08 AM
AFriant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AFriant Click here to Send AFriant a Private Message Find more posts by AFriant Add AFriant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leonardo
Underground Label Level

someone can share the dvd with me please! PM I HAVENT SEEN IT AND I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A LOT TO BUY IT! Im from Colombia and we're gonna have it here until the next year and i really want to see it! thx

Old Post 12-02-2013 10:44 PM
leonardo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leonardo Click here to Send leonardo a Private Message Find more posts by leonardo Add leonardo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Its all over torrent sites now, so you can always download it from there if you dont get a link right away.

Old Post 12-03-2013 03:53 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

Amazon has the item on back order for the US release today. I preordered it hoping I would get it today and its out of stock already. No idea when they will get more in stock to ship. Hope it gets here by Christmas. I didn't get to catch her show live and have been patiently to get the tour video for months.

So bummed.

Old Post 12-03-2013 06:09 PM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

I still can't figure out what the instrumental chapter/intro thing song is...I feel so dumb right know

Old Post 12-03-2013 06:13 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
I still can't figure out what the instrumental chapter/intro thing song is...I feel so dumb right know

The Truth About Love

Old Post 12-03-2013 07:08 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
OMG

Old Post 12-03-2013 10:31 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

Finally got the DVD today, as it really been 7 months since the live uk dates!!

Old Post 12-03-2013 11:24 PM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andy-maf!a
Major Label Level

Finally watched the DVD yesterday! AMAZING! The behind-the-scenes feature was really cute!

I love this woman so much!!

Old Post 12-04-2013 10:01 AM
andy-maf!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy-maf!a Click here to Send andy-maf!a a Private Message Find more posts by andy-maf!a Add andy-maf!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

The DVD is fantastic. I was at this show and am in it a few times too. No better momento than a pro recording of the show you attended. Thanks Pink! Could have done without the black and white and sepia filters but otherwise a solid product with great extras. And Willow is so damn adorable.

Old Post 12-05-2013 03:51 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

10x platinum in Australia.

Oh dear god

Old Post 12-05-2013 09:37 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
10x platinum in Australia.

Oh dear god

how many is 10 platinum?

Old Post 12-05-2013 11:00 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote