Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

Do I need to beg of you like the others did? Give us a link!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:59 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

pretty please

thank you!!

Old Post 11-24-2013 12:49 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

One thing is for sure, I've never seen her look this genuinely happy on stage on any other tour before. She is glowing <3 I watched half the dvd again + the behind the scenes yesterday and I feel overwhelmed by my love for her I could watch it over and over.

and I would love a pm!

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:03 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

mostly good dvd. looooots of room for improvement (not gonna get into it here); but overall, it was a fun 2 hour show.

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:36 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I went through few pages back and I love Your excitement for the DVD, those of you who got the copy seem very happy about it - so I'm looking foward to buy my own, but I'm not in a rush with it. I've seen the extra material, which was a must seen for me and I can wait with the rest for christmas. I'm glad she looks happier than ever, it will definately feel good to watch her like that. It will also break my heart cuz I miss her like crazy. The good thing is that I really don't have much time to think about it so I guess christmas time will be very pink this year.

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:49 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Just watched the DVD. Was an amazing show. She looked beautiful and had so much fun. I felt there was too many cut shots. But Im just happy we got another DVD! (she knows what we want) Its a great memory keepsake.

Old Post 11-24-2013 05:25 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I think i have to thank AlrightSir, i got the dl link for the dvdrip from a friend but i think you provide the file so... thanks a lot sir.

I'm always very critical about her releases basically the dvds. I think they totally killed the Funhouse Tour with that DVD. But i think this one is very very good. I did not watch the whole show, i'll get my dvd & bluray on tuesday so i'll watch the whole think the next days... i watched just few performances (Try, How Come You're Not Here and some random parts) but i think shots & editing is very good, i really loved HCYNH, color correction is very good, the only bad parts imo are b/w & sepia shots but the rest seems very very good.

Old Post 11-24-2013 08:27 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

I think I'm going to be like a little kid and ask my mommy to buy it for me

Old Post 11-24-2013 09:44 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Haven't got my hands on a copy yet but dieing to hear slut like you bluegrass can anyone help me out?

Old Post 11-24-2013 10:39 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Haven't got my hands on a copy yet but dieing to hear slut like you bluegrass can anyone help me out?

it sucks. it doesnt feature p!nk.

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:20 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

I just seen it now
All this time I was waiting on it I was expecting it to be pink very disappointed when I realised it isent her but for what it is .......I don't think it sucks I think it's funny and gives you an inside to life on the road they come across very fun like they all have a great relationship and I wish I was part of it

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:30 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

I hear there is something out?

Link please!

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:33 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

^ me too plezz

Old Post 11-25-2013 12:30 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Thank you to the person that uploaded this!

http://vimeo.com/user22671338

Here is the link from earlier in this thread

Old Post 11-25-2013 01:48 AM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

I think it might have been a surprise video for Pink. I liked it - it was v redneck.

Old Post 11-25-2013 09:49 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote