Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink Nominated For 2 AMAs
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
female artist- Taylor Swift
adult contemp: Maroon 5

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2013 04:15 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
She tweeted that she loves us and that she is right where she wants to be <3

Made me really happy to read <3 Love her.

Old Post 11-25-2013 05:40 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

If Taylor Shyt beats P!nk then there's something terribly wrong in this world. But well as long as we all know who the real winner is it doesn't really matter anyway.

Old Post 11-25-2013 05:59 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
female artist- Taylor Swift
adult contemp: Maroon 5

ugh lame.

Old Post 11-25-2013 06:27 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Please someone explain me Taylor Swift success.

Old Post 11-25-2013 06:49 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
Please someone explain me Taylor Swift success.
She's a sweetheart but she's b&#chy and a wh&#e. Too many young girls can relate.

Old Post 11-25-2013 07:59 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

So I just watched the AMA's last night.

Here's my thoughts: I'm just going to ignore ranting about how P!nk never wins any awards despite being one of the best vocalist out there because that woman will never be appreciated.

The fact that Taylor Swift won basically every award she was nominated for including multiple country awards is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.SHE ISN'T A COUNTRY ARTIST. Also, the fact that she won Best Artist of The Year is hilarious considering she hasn't done anything all year besides tour with Ed Sheeran (which has greatly lowered his reputation and likability in my eyes)

Also, how Rihanna won the first Icon Award is beyond me. I don't see the hype surrounding that woman, maybe it's just because everyone takes it easy on her because she was beat by Chris Brown, but that woman is VIAL. She has no respect for anyone but herself and tries WAY too hard to be thug. Also, considering how JT won the best Soul/R&B album award right after her Icon Award is HILARIOUS and says something.

Lastly, if you're still complaining about what artists wear on stage when performing, I hate to inform you but it's a part of the business, it always has been and always will be. Lady Gaga wore the least and her performance took a song about sex and made it about people who judge you for what you look like, and you people STILL complain saying "OMG HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MY KIDS". Hm, here's an idea, turn your tv off and stop trying to censor everything because of your inability to explain that the human body is just that, a BODY.

That is my rant on the people of society and how delusional and unintelligent everyone is, highlighted oh so perfectly by the American Music Awards, which once again proves that the public should never be allowed to vote on anything ever again.

Old Post 11-25-2013 08:53 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
So I just watched the AMA's last night.

Here's my thoughts: I'm just going to ignore ranting about how P!nk never wins any awards despite being one of the best vocalist out there because that woman will never be appreciated.

That is my rant on the people of society and how delusional and unintelligent everyone is, highlighted oh so perfectly by the American Music Awards, which once again proves that the public should never be allowed to vote on anything ever again.

watching Miley (and the giant cat) perform, ALL I could think about was what P!nk said about Miley's VMA performance.

How she is so talented, but she's cheating herself and us by her gimmicks. She sounded nice, but she just embarrasses me most of the time now

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:28 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
She's a sweetheart but she's b&#chy and a wh&#e. Too many young girls can relate.

Typically white-girl-Ugg-boot American

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:12 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

quote:
watching Miley (and the giant cat) perform, ALL I could think about was what P!nk said about Miley's VMA performance.

How she is so talented, but she's cheating herself and us by her gimmicks. She sounded nice, but she just embarrasses me most of the time now

Her performances of that song have been all the effing same for like the past 4 or so award and TV shows I've seen her perform it on.

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:13 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Cute cartoon.

Attachment: 1395787_10151665578246087_93958502_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post 11-26-2013 04:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:

Eh, I actually like Miley though. I think that her and old P!nk are hardly different at all. I like how Miley doesn't give a ***k and she sparks debate over femnism and accepting the human body. Also, the ***** can sing, whether you like what she is wearing or lack there of, I just wish she would release a new single, her album is one of the best I've heard. Seriously good.

Old Post 11-27-2013 03:53 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rderoch
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Eh, I actually like Miley though. I think that her and old P!nk are hardly different at all. I like how Miley doesn't give a ***k and she sparks debate over femnism and accepting the human body. Also, the ***** can sing, whether you like what she is wearing or lack there of, I just wish she would release a new single, her album is one of the best I've heard. Seriously good.

But it's not because she's original. She's trying to BE P!nk. If you look at photoshoots, outfits etc from the last couple of years, she's duplicating what P!nk did years ago. Like a mirror image. She's needs to figure out who she is and follow her own path.

Old Post 11-27-2013 04:09 AM
rderoch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rderoch Click here to Send rderoch a Private Message Find more posts by rderoch Add rderoch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:

I like Bangerz. I have every Miley album, but I DO agree with P!nk that she's cheapening herself. Sure, she's laughing it up all the way to the bank, but I'll be happy when she finds a middle ground.

I just don't buy the twerking, tongue wagging, drug popping Miley. She's going for shock value and its working

Old Post 11-27-2013 06:40 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Cute cartoon.

Aww

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:52 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote