Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Im currently rewatching Pokémon obviously have no idea why i had the sudden urge

Oh no, you poor gal.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2016 09:41 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Oh no, you poor gal.
I find it to be both hilarious and adorable

Old Post 07-22-2016 06:05 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

OK, two episodes in Stranger Things, looks good. Looking forward to the rest.

Old Post 08-02-2016 08:52 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

madtv is back 7 years after its final season on fox!! and i am enjoying the new season so far!

Old Post 08-03-2016 07:18 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Stranger Things was nice, they created a nice mix of many things there, like Twin Peaks, The X-Files & Silent Hill, and more.
And Natalia Dyer is cute.

Old Post 08-05-2016 09:53 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Stranger Things was nice, they created a nice mix of many things there, like Twin Peaks, The X-Files & Silent Hill, and more.
And Natalia Dyer is cute.

I want a 011 tattoo.

Old Post 08-21-2016 09:14 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Anyone still watching FTWD? The two episodes after mid season were so damn stupid, or is it just me? Watching the latest episode now (10), hope it'll be better.

Ok, it wasn't better at all, but Alycia is a hottie.

Last edited by boink on 09-06-2016 at 02:32 PM

Old Post 09-05-2016 07:58 PM
Little_Peculiar

Im currently binging Downton Abbey and im LOVING it

Maggie Smith is rather excellent.

Old Post 09-26-2016 08:23 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

the exorcist tv show was actually pretty good! i really thought it would suck, but i was pleasantly surprised at how much i've enjoyed it! very bleak and it had some suspenseful and chilly moments.

let's see if the rest is good too.

Old Post 09-30-2016 05:42 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

12 monkeys. Good show, currently on the 2nd season.

"12 is not primary"

p.s. Tatiana won an emmy fackers!!! Was so happy about that!

Old Post 09-30-2016 08:19 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

The Fall is back! Finally.

Old Post 10-01-2016 10:14 AM
boink

Yikes! FTWD where did you go to? Eye gouging!?

Old Post 10-03-2016 07:41 PM
N@tasha

Guys, i need help.

GIMME SHOWS TO WATCH! Good mystery sci-fi shows are wanted.

I am obsessed with 12 monkeys and Fringe, so i need something similar.

Shoot!

p.s. I know i've asked a million times before, but should i watch Buffy? Or is it too fantasy-minded for me?

Old Post 10-05-2016 10:37 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Guys, i need help.

GIMME SHOWS TO WATCH! Good mystery sci-fi shows are wanted.

I am obsessed with 12 monkeys and Fringe, so i need something similar.

Shoot!

p.s. I know i've asked a million times before, but should i watch Buffy? Or is it too fantasy-minded for me?

Xena, Buffy (yes, you should watch it.), Downton Abbey, Wentworth Prison, Salem, Spartacus, Rizzoli and Isles, Desperate Housewives, The 100, Game of Thrones, Friends, X-Men (the old animated series, watch it), Adventure Time, Spongebob.

I enjoyed ALL these immensely.

I need to be motivated before taking on a new show, no matter how good it is. Watch the one you feel like watching.

My friend absolutely adores Alias, maybe give that a go.

Old Post 10-06-2016 05:41 PM
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Xena, Buffy (yes, you should watch it.), Downton Abbey, Wentworth Prison, Salem, Spartacus, Rizzoli and Isles, Desperate Housewives, The 100, Game of Thrones, Friends, X-Men (the old animated series, watch it), Adventure Time, Spongebob.

I enjoyed ALL these immensely.

I need to be motivated before taking on a new show, no matter how good it is. Watch the one you feel like watching.

My friend absolutely adores Alias, maybe give that a go.

alias was awesome

Old Post 10-06-2016 07:02 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote