Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
OK Wait 'till you see the beginning of season 2, episode 2. That's beautiful creepy.

Episode 6 now. I can't wait for stuff to happen. It's way too slow for me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2016 09:33 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Person of Interest is back, finally. Hope they didn't f'ck it up completely.

Old Post 05-04-2016 07:54 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

finished watching the girlfriend experience.

it started out very slow, but it gets going after a while (i think by ep 4) and really becomes quite the good show. enjoyed it.

i hear this is an anthology show, so new cast and story next season. glad about that because i think any idea to continue the season 1 storyline just wouldn't have made much sense.

Old Post 05-04-2016 10:21 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Well, one The 100 episode I could watch without fast-forwarding ... after a couple of IMO terrible episodes a pleasant surprise. Still room for improvement, like a lot.

Oh well, that was a short return, all back to awful, d'oh!

Old Post 05-06-2016 08:24 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
OK Wait 'till you see the beginning of season 2, episode 2. That's beautiful creepy.

Saw it last night. Can't remember there was anything creepy except the kid. Haaaaaaaa.

Old Post 05-07-2016 06:30 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Saw it last night. Can't remember there was anything creepy except the kid. Haaaaaaaa.

The beginning with the beautiful shot of the ocean, kids playing at the beach, and then the walkers rising from the ocean? Now that's beautiful creepy, isn't it?

Old Post 05-07-2016 09:31 AM
Dani

quote:
The beginning with the beautiful shot of the ocean, kids playing at the beach, and then the walkers rising from the ocean? Now that's beautiful creepy, isn't it?

Ha aa.. yeah that was creepy. Thank god the fence was there

Old Post 05-07-2016 11:05 AM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Episode 6 now. I can't wait for stuff to happen. It's way too slow for me.

Well, I agree regarding season 2. Going from 6 to 15 episodes seems to have lead the writers to drift way off.

Old Post 05-10-2016 05:36 PM
boink

Attachment: vlcsnap-8645-07-25-01h40m26s064a.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post 05-11-2016 07:45 PM
boink

Mission f'ckin' up The 100 continues ...

Old Post 05-13-2016 09:03 PM
Norway
Top 100 Charts Level

Last episode of The 100 was intense! And it seems from the trailer that next episode will be even more intense! I hope Jasper doesn't ***k this up! He has been so annoying this season!
The actress that plays Alie btw is so gorgeous!

Old Post 05-15-2016 05:43 PM
Norway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norway Click here to Send Norway a Private Message Visit Norway's homepage! Find more posts by Norway Add Norway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i was really fearing for crystal's life on the new orphan black! love her

Old Post 05-15-2016 09:39 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i was really fearing for crystal's life on the new orphan black! love her
Orphan Black's new season is dope, but the ratings are show's lowest to date i think. I really hope they renew it for it's intended last 5th season... but i fear they wont.

Old Post 05-15-2016 10:15 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Orphan Black's new season is dope, but the ratings are show's lowest to date i think. I really hope they renew it for it's intended last 5th season... but i fear they wont.

if the fifth season is really going to be the last one then i am not too worried. i'm sure the network wouldn't dream of pissing off an army of nerds how awful would that be? all the passive aggressive tweets and countless petitions?

i think the network has been very supportive of the show so far, so i'm hopeful and optimistic that they will give it its last deserving and intended season. would be awful if they pulled the plug just before the final act!

Old Post 05-15-2016 10:27 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
if the fifth season is really going to be the last one then i am not too worried. i'm sure the network wouldn't dream of pissing off an army of nerds how awful would that be? all the passive aggressive tweets and countless petitions?

i think the network has been very supportive of the show so far, so i'm hopeful and optimistic that they will give it its last deserving and intended season. would be awful if they pulled the plug just before the final act!

The production requires lots of money i believe, so really, it's all up to the network. The creators have said on several occasions that they've planned a 5 season run only, and i think they'll tend to stick to their word. Only 5 episodes left of this season now, i'm already sad.

Old Post 05-15-2016 11:15 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote