Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

brooklyn nine nine cracks me up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2014 04:40 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hannibal is GREAT!

I'm ****ting my pants from excitement right now. F u c k

Old Post 10-20-2014 07:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
I'm ****ting my pants from excitement right now. F u c k

Eat your nose then.

Old Post 10-20-2014 07:40 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Eat your nose then.

Pfft

Seen it btw? The series?

Old Post 10-20-2014 08:56 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Pfft

Seen it btw? The series?

Oh, so you didn't see that yet ... oh yes, I did.

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:04 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Oh, so you didn't see that yet ... oh yes, I did.

Haha. Maybe?!? I donno everything's just absurd!! I just saw first episode of season 2! Jesus The start of it...I didn't breathe It's all sooo well done!! Did you know Jack and his wife are married for real? And Hannibal and Will are best friends IRL?

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:14 PM
boink

quote:
Haha. Maybe?!? I donno everything's just absurd!! I just saw first episode of season 2! Jesus To he start I was like which episode is this!??? Ha ha. It's sooo well done!! Did you know Jack and his wife are married for real? And Hannibal and Will are best friends IRL?

Oh, it's in episode 12, so you'll see ...

yes, I know that - funny, isn't it? Looking forward to season 3. Who will survive and what will be left of them? Oh, that was TCM ...

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:22 PM
Buffy

The Walking Dead

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:34 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

so after a bunch of you suggested Orphan Black, i gave it a try. I think it sucks.

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:11 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
so after a bunch of you suggested Orphan Black, i gave it a try. I think it sucks.
Yeah i stopped watching it.. Simply plenty of stuff out there thats so much better for my time to be wasted on the clones.

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:24 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Yeah i stopped watching it.. Simply plenty of stuff out there thats so much better for my time to be wasted on the clones.

exactly, i gave up after 3 episodes.

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:31 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
exactly, i gave up after 3 episodes.

Noooooo!

Old Post 10-21-2014 05:30 AM
Nina Myers

quote:
Noooooo!

Ugh i don't like the girl, and she's pretty much every character so i don't like the show

Watch Fargo, best show this year imo.
Oh, and The Returned (french series), 95% of it is great.

Old Post 10-21-2014 09:12 AM
grenno

quote:
Ugh i don't like the girl, and she's pretty much every character so i don't like the show

Watch Fargo, best show this year imo.
Oh, and The Returned (french series), 95% of it is great.

yeah, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but orphan black really does get better. but i think if you don't like the actress' face then the show's nothing for you lol (also, i was disappointed in season 2. i hope season 3 will be good again)

i'm kinda meh on this season's new shows. how to get away with murder was crap, gotham was a bore, constantine seemed nice but had too many flaws, american horror story always sucks... the only show i liked so far was marry me.

AND the comeback with lisa kudrow got a second season (after sooo many years!) -- so i'm very much looking forward to that!

Last edited by grenno on 10-21-2014 at 09:27 AM

Old Post 10-21-2014 09:18 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Oh, it's in episode 12, so you'll see ...

yes, I know that - funny, isn't it? Looking forward to season 3. Who will survive and what will be left of them? Oh, that was TCM ...

I don't get a word of what you're saying buttttt I hate Hannibal! It's way too exciting for me to handle! We can't stop watching until it's past bed time ha!

Old Post 10-21-2014 09:53 PM