Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm a big fan of book series being turned into TV. So I liked "Legend of the Seeker" which was based on the Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind. Too bad it only got 2 seasons.

Game of Thrones is pounding the pavement, but there will be more tv program than books soon; at the rate the show is progressing it will overtake the existing books. This show will have 7 seasons.

I'm REALLY HAPPY that Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series is now going to be making an appearance as a tv miniseries!!!!! YAY!!!!! It premiers in August. She has eight or more books to George R.R. Martin's 5 books. So there will be more seasons of that, hopefully. I love Jamie Fraser and Claire Bauchamp. I have all of Diana's books, save the newest ( Written In My Own Heart's Blood), but I'll get that book soon. Good tv is the best!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2014 01:55 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

Fargo is pretty cool.

Old Post 08-05-2014 11:32 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
Fargo is pretty cool.
Does it have lesbians? Cuz thats a seller.

Old Post 08-05-2014 11:51 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Does it have lesbians? Cuz thats a seller.

nope, only watched the first 4 episodes tho.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:02 AM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
nope, only watched the first 4 episodes tho.

Attachment: gabs.jpeg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:08 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

GOT! It's amazing. Thought i'd hate it, again not my cup of tea, all the killing and fantasy stuff, but damnnn... i knew nothing.

Jon.

Snow.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:09 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
GOT! It's amazing. Thought i'd hate it, again not my cup of tea, all the killing and fantasy stuff, but damnnn... i knew nothing.

Jon.

Snow.

Yeah theres a good chance i will at someone point, it looks really attractive

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:12 AM
Nina Myers

quote:
it looks really attractive

it so DOESNT. ew.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:24 AM
N@tasha

quote:
Yeah theres a good chance i will at someone point, it looks really attractive
U saying Orange is the new black is good-GOOD?

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:25 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
it so DOESNT. ew.
Yeah if you like the mix of blood, fighting and sex it does.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:26 AM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Its great.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:26 AM
Nina Myers

quote:

really liked it.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:29 AM
N@tasha

quote:
Yeah if you like the mix of blood, fighting and sex it does.
I hate the sex scenes, it's so inappropriate to watch it since my room is almost always crowded, unless it's after midnight. I hate to minimize my player once every other episode. But everything else is top notch. The scenario is perfection.

Old Post 08-06-2014 12:29 AM
Dani

Hannibal is GREAT!

Old Post 10-19-2014 03:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Orange Is The New Black
The Big Bang Theory
Scandal
Revenge
Modern Family
American Horror Story: Freak Show
Pokemon The Series X Y

Old Post 10-19-2014 03:12 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote