Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

gotta be honest. i'm not feeling orphan black anymore. the season opener was nice and action packed and i loved mrs. s's badassery and there are some fun scenes here and there -- but this season is just not as good as season one. far from actually IMO. its completely lost its charm, got a bit too caricature for my taste and got too needlessly convoluted for its own good. and i thought i'd never say this, but cosima was one of my fave clones and now i just don't seem to care about her anymore.

but on the bright side:

orange is the new black -- the second season was BANANAS!! binge-watched it yesterday and holiest of holy ****s! it was a blast!! such a good show! the end had me in stitches!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2014 07:14 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Game of Thrones season 4 is wrapping up. Just one more episode left for this year. This season has been full of all kinds of tension, weird sexuality, and gore.

Emphasis mainly on the gory part. Now lots of things are coming to a head.

Gah. I should definitely read the books. But I will really hate it when Martin kills off Jon Snow. I've heard he takes FOREVER to write next installments.

Old Post 06-12-2014 03:00 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

Really random but I didn't know where else to post this.

Doesn't this girl remind you of Pink? She has the same mannerisms and everything.

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:02 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Just finished season 2 of Orange is the new black.. couldnt save it any longer. It was fantastic. So many good moments with different characters. Love this show, want season 3 NOW.

Old Post 06-15-2014 09:35 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Just finished season 2 of Orange is the new black.. couldnt save it any longer. It was fantastic. So many good moments with different characters. Love this show, want season 3 NOW.
I'm still holding out.

Old Post 06-15-2014 09:36 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Really random but I didn't know where else to post this.

Doesn't this girl remind you of Pink? She has the same mannerisms and everything.

Not at all.

Old Post 06-15-2014 09:37 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
I'm still holding out.
Youre in for a treat :3

Old Post 06-15-2014 09:38 PM
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
gotta be honest. i'm not feeling orphan black anymore. the season opener was nice and action packed and i loved mrs. s's badassery and there are some fun scenes here and there -- but this season is just not as good as season one. far from actually IMO. its completely lost its charm, got a bit too caricature for my taste and got too needlessly convoluted for its own good. and i thought i'd never say this, but cosima was one of my fave clones and now i just don't seem to care about her anymore.

but on the bright side:

orange is the new black -- the second season was BANANAS!! binge-watched it yesterday and holiest of holy ****s! it was a blast!! such a good show! the end had me in stitches!

I wasn't feeling orphan black either until I watched the last episode .its bad that it was the next to last episode for season 2

Old Post 06-17-2014 03:17 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Youre in for a treat :3
lol least its something to look forward to.

Old Post 06-17-2014 03:18 AM
AlrightSir

Guys, whoever has not started watching Orphan Black, should start NOW. It is the most intriguing show I've seen in a long long time. It made my jaw dropped like 20 times this season.

Old Post 06-28-2014 09:40 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Guys, whoever has not started watching Orphan Black, should start NOW. It is the most intriguing show I've seen in a long long time. It made my jaw dropped like 20 times this season.

i thought this season was a big letdown tbh. it got too nedlessly convoluted for its own good and the charm from the first season is completely gone. it's still a good show, but compared to season 1, it's very lame. the characters became caricatures of themselves in season 2 and i hate when shows do that.

Old Post 06-28-2014 09:50 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Ohhh. I know. Can't wait for S02.e11.

Old Post 06-28-2014 10:27 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i thought this season was a big letdown tbh. it got too nedlessly convoluted for its own good and the charm from the first season is completely gone. it's still a good show, but compared to season 1, it's very lame. the characters became caricatures of themselves in season 2 and i hate when shows do that.
No, they didn't. I think it had a slow start but it all built up and everybody was great. Which character do you think changed for worse? The only person was Donnie who felt a little overpushed.

Old Post 06-28-2014 11:28 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ohhh. I know. Can't wait for S02.e11.
You know ep 10 was the season finale, right?

Old Post 06-28-2014 11:29 AM
grenno

quote:
No, they didn't. I think it had a slow start but it all built up and everybody was great. Which character do you think changed for worse? The only person was Donnie who felt a little overpushed.

i got that impression from all of them.

who i loved was mrs. s though. always loved her and it was nice seeing her so badass.

but this season was definitely a letdown for me. i hope they get that s1 charm back next year. it didn't go to hell like girls' second season after a fantastic first season luckily, but they really need to work on their writing -- and the scoring! i can't remember season 1 being this overscored.

Old Post 06-28-2014 11:33 AM