Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Amy-LouiseOx
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by heatherlpink
I just need one standing ticket for 2nd Manchester date - 15th, caught me off guard with announcing that one and I missed it!

Same!!!!!
And I bought bloody two for the first one and only need one!! Haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2013 06:09 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I have 2 seats for the 2nd Manchester, but I only have myself

Might sell them and go VIP ha!

Old Post 02-20-2013 10:05 PM
_O(+>_ is online now Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phizpop
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
I have 2 seats for the 2nd Manchester, but I only have myself

Might sell them and go VIP ha!

If you do decide to sell both, I'd be happy to buy

Old Post 02-21-2013 07:52 AM
Phizpop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phizpop Click here to Send Phizpop a Private Message Find more posts by Phizpop Add Phizpop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChrissiX
MixTape Level

Hey

Just wondering if anyone had a spare early entry for London 27/04 they would swap for a Manchester early entry 14/04?

If not, would anyone be interested in a VIP early entry for Manchester 14/04? I can't go now, EventTravel were going to swap it to the London date for me, but just as they were going to the Hot Tickets sold out! They have confirmed I can change the name on it though, so you won't have problems getting in. I am willing to take sensible offers on it as I don't want it going to waste.

And please don't be worried by this being my first post, I was registered on here before (years ago) and couldn't access my old account! I can also link you to my eBay account etc to prove I am trustworthy.

Old Post 02-23-2013 10:57 AM
ChrissiX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChrissiX Click here to Send ChrissiX a Private Message Find more posts by ChrissiX Add ChrissiX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by ChrissiX
Hey

Just wondering if anyone had a spare early entry for London 27/04 they would swap for a Manchester early entry 14/04?

If not, would anyone be interested in a VIP early entry for Manchester 14/04? I can't go now, EventTravel were going to swap it to the London date for me, but just as they were going to the Hot Tickets sold out! They have confirmed I can change the name on it though, so you won't have problems getting in. I am willing to take sensible offers on it as I don't want it going to waste.

And please don't be worried by this being my first post, I was registered on here before (years ago) and couldn't access my old account! I can also link you to my eBay account etc to prove I am trustworthy.

do you have just one ticket?

Old Post 02-24-2013 10:46 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChrissiX
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
do you have just one ticket?

Sorry, yeah I did just have one ticket, but managed to get it sold.

Old Post 03-01-2013 09:30 PM
ChrissiX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChrissiX Click here to Send ChrissiX a Private Message Find more posts by ChrissiX Add ChrissiX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

London 27th? Anyone got one?

Old Post 03-02-2013 03:55 PM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

Does anyone have any spare Boston tickets floating around that they want to sell for March 28th?

Old Post 03-02-2013 03:59 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VysuaLyzePink
World Tour Level

Philly anyone!!!? I would kill for two tickets :-D

Old Post 03-03-2013 02:12 AM
VysuaLyzePink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VysuaLyzePink Click here to Send VysuaLyzePink a Private Message Find more posts by VysuaLyzePink Add VysuaLyzePink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

I'm selling:

1x Standing for Leipzig

please pm

Old Post 03-03-2013 08:06 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

still desperate to find a ticket to the first show in bermingham please anyone let me know ciaradublin89@hotmail.com or pm me

Old Post 03-04-2013 04:49 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Rain
Top 100 Charts Level

I may have 1 available VIP hot ticket for Philly...

I am just curious if there would be any interest.....

Old Post 03-05-2013 04:39 AM
The Rain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Rain Click here to Send The Rain a Private Message Find more posts by The Rain Add The Rain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

LOL scalping has affected this board too.

However, still in need of Berlin tickets 03/05

Old Post 03-05-2013 08:12 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Re: London tickets

quote:
Originally posted by joolsthefool
I have tickets for these days as now can't make it.
hey, your pm box is full

I got your pm, thank you (24th would be awesome!)

Old Post 03-06-2013 01:22 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Re: London tickets

quote:
Originally posted by joolsthefool
I have tickets for these days as now can't make it.
hey, i dunno why but it still says that it's full. Can you pm me your email adress? I'm sorry i can't contact you

Old Post 03-06-2013 04:42 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote