Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
piinktweets
World Tour Level

Less than a day until im gonna buy my first Pink ticket

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2012 05:29 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

I bought standing tickets and after it they put golden circle tickets available too! Im so pissed

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:15 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

wth is this golden circle thing? i don't understand, for another concert they describe it and say that it's basically early entry

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:20 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

on the map it says its front of the stage and after it comes the normal standing.. btw its sold out

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:22 AM
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
I bought standing tickets and after it they put golden circle tickets available too! Im so pissed

that's so unlucky hope u will find a way to maybe get one and re-sell yours

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:24 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

i hope this golden circle thing will be worth it tho. so confusing

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:24 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
on the map it says its front of the stage and after it comes the normal standing.. btw its sold out
yes i saw.. it just doesn't make sense :S it's almost the same as VIP then?

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:25 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
that's so unlucky hope u will find a way to maybe get one and re-sell yours

I know! i should be happy but im just so sad :/ Nevermind im still lucky that i can see her! Trying to be positive

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:26 AM
50P!nk

quote:
I know! i should be happy but im just so sad :/ Nevermind im still lucky that i can see her! Trying to be positive

yeah but i understand that u'd be sad, especially for ur first time. don't give up on maybe getting ur hands on a golden circle ticket later tho. and also remember there will be a second leg of the tour in europe, maybe even in budapest

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:31 AM
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
yes i saw.. it just doesn't make sense :S it's almost the same as VIP then?
fuuk it's only 90 euro, i should have bought it...! hope it will be another chance

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:42 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
fuuk it's only 90 euro, i should have bought it...! hope it will be another chance

"only" but it will probably still be behind the VIPs so...

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:46 AM
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
"only" but it will probably still be behind the VIPs so...
"only" cuz other tickets are about 200 euro. I paid for my ticket 80 euro so I'm devastaded... and we are behing the vip anyway

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:49 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

someone bought 6 GC tix and now he's selling them on ebay for 129 euro, how sweet

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:55 AM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
someone bought 6 GC tix and now he's selling them on ebay for 129 euro, how sweet
how much i hate these people. if i ever had a p!nk tic i needed to resell, i would do it for the original price.

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:57 AM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

Are there Golden Circle tickets at other European shows too? we shall wait and see how it works there.

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:59 AM