Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > 2nd single: TRY
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
this waiting is killing me.

EDIT: photos from the video shoot: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...o=feeds-newsxml

HOT! thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:34 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:

EDIT: photos from the video shoot: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...o=feeds-newsxml

this is certainly killing me now!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:35 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

hmmmmmmmmm

LOVE the hair!

Willow is getting prettier every day. Just imagine her being a young adult. UGH it's so unfair, this child has so good looking parents.

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:36 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
hahahah! i love how this all turns us into detectives

i think, i'm lost. did RCA reveal the big surprise they've announced?

Sharron Levy doesn't sometimes call me "Sherlock" for no reason

And no. No surprise has been revealed. I'm starting to hate the word "soon" more and more. :-/

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:51 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

Old Post 08-28-2012 10:13 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03

bump. Just so that no one gets bored or forgets about the IMPORTANCE of this matter.

Last edited by AleciaPink03 on 08-28-2012 at 11:12 AM

Old Post 08-28-2012 11:07 AM
X5_452

2 more days till September!

Old Post 08-28-2012 11:26 AM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Love her look!!

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:23 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

The new hair reminds me of her hair in "Thanks For Sharing" http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/ne...sharing-set.jpg

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:27 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
The new hair reminds me of her hair in "Thanks For Sharing" http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/ne...sharing-set.jpg

i was thinking the same!! maybe it's featured in the movie

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:38 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i was thinking the same!! maybe it's featured in the movie
I think it is. More promo for the song as the movie is coming out september as well

Old Post 08-28-2012 01:50 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

The wait is killing me.

loving the pics, she looks fierce!

Willow is sooo cute, too!

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:15 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

soooooo what about that deborah album photoshoot thing? i know, it's OT, but will it be featured in the album or where are we going to be able to get it once it's out?

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:18 PM
AleciaPink03

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets

yep, totally looks like... (what was Pink's name in the movie again?)'s hair.

Last edited by AleciaPink03 on 08-28-2012 at 02:23 PM

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:20 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
yep, totally looks like... (what was Pink's name in the movie again?)'s hair?
Dede

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:21 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote