Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (921): « First ... « 913 914 [915] 916 917 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Anyone up?

Its 11 pm and as usual I have too much energy to sleep so I thought I’d spray some stuff white but reading this doesn’t make it easier for me. What does that sign mean with the arrows? I guess I need to keep it 30 cm away when I spray and not to spray too much instead let it dry and then spray again.. but what is that? I’ve been thinking that it can’t be anything important but knowing myself it’s better that I ask. Since everyone in Sweden is sleeping I have faith in this forum.

i would guess it's just to warn you not to spray in the same spot for too long but to move the can constantly while you spray to have an even coverage. But that's just what i would get of it! Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:22 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i would guess it's just to warn you not to spray in the same spot for too long but to move the can constantly while you spray to have an even coverage. But that's just what i would get of it! Lol

That makes sense! Thanks. I just did the second layer.

Ps. Nowhere did it say to wear gloves and that the color wasn’t washable. But yay, perfect for xmas nails.

Attachment: 743e2188-565c-4dd2-aecb-bd433f1b2753.jpeg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:37 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
That makes sense! Thanks. I just did the second layer.

Ps. Nowhere did it say to wear gloves and that the color wasn’t washable. But yay, perfect for xmas nails.

ouch! I hope you removed it quickly, it may be toxic

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:33 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
ouch! I hope you removed it quickly, it may be toxic

Oh crap! It’s still on me 😬😬 haha. I like it

Old Post 11-10-2017 09:34 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Hahaha watching Dani trying to fix things is the best entertainment ever

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:02 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I have so much energy that it's starting to be bad for me I need to hit the gym like a mother***ker soon so I can pass out and sleep when I should and not five hours later.

Old Post 11-16-2017 09:10 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

I regret asking another collegue to join my idea for my best collegues birthday pressy...

Old Post 11-16-2017 09:27 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
I have so much energy that it's starting to be bad for me I need to hit the gym like a mother***ker soon so I can pass out and sleep when I should and not five hours later.

are you going on adrenaline? Sometimes we can be really tired but our body is stuck on overdrive and then we do stuff that we really wouldn't have the energy or resources for.. the pay back can be really bad after a while. Been there. Try some more low impact exercises that help you wind down? Along with relaxation techniques, they can really help

Old Post 11-17-2017 02:51 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
are you going on adrenaline? Sometimes we can be really tired but our body is stuck on overdrive and then we do stuff that we really wouldn't have the energy or resources for.. the pay back can be really bad after a while. Been there. Try some more low impact exercises that help you wind down? Along with relaxation techniques, they can really help

Thanks cutie for your lovely and caring words. I just don't know what it is. I'm not going on anything I just am like this and I have always been but before I always worked out super much and never had this "problem" until those weeks I skipped gym cause I was sick or busy, and bam it just comes back quickly. I know when I am tired but I just am not when I should be. I wish I was. When I'm in bed about to sleep I fall asleep in one second. It's never that I feel stressed or worried while I'm in bed and about to sleep. My problem is that I think it's boring to sleep and I feel like I have funnier and better things to do than sleep, plus I have energy and feel super creative or passionate and am wide awake so I just keep going until I get bored and then I go to bed, which sometimes is like 2 am when I have to get up at 6 am getting ready for work. I don't know if it's because I know that I have to or should, or if it's because I feel like I have better things to do. All I know is that it's not healthy. The day after, I feel like **** the first two hours in the morning then I'm wide awake and energetic again as if I had slept 10000 hours. So I donno maybe I am just not meant to sleep as long as everyone else but it doesn't feel normal. Or it's just my ADHD But I guess I just need to get my **** to the gym regulary again

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:15 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Hahaha watching Dani trying to fix things is the best entertainment ever

I can't believe I missed this post earlier. Glad I'm entertainment to you.

Today I finished work, went to grocery store and bought cheese and wine for my friends that were coming over tonight. Got home, cleaned up while I was on phone with my friend and in the middle of our talk I thought I'd get out and spray my wine rack white again, so I did and I sprayed and realized **** the balcony door was open ops so I closed it, talked, talked, talked, sprayed and was finally done. And also freezing to death because I was out in my shorts and it's like -4 degrees celsius here. So I thought I'd get back in but I couldn't. Cause apparently I could lock the balcony door from the outside. Which of course made me panic because I had like 8% battery left 20 minutes ago when I started talking to my friend. Again, Apples fault because I would've stayed in my sofa charging my phone if my iPhone 7 had one input for earphones and one for the charger. But it doesn't. So I hung up on her and realized I had only 1% left. So I called my dad twice because he lives nearby and he didn't answer. So I called my mom and asked her if she could come and she said well I don't have a key? And then kept ranting about how I managed to even do that, that is so weird, how did you, SHUT THE ***K UP help me, it's not about how I did it it's about my battery ***king dying and I'm gonna freeze to death jesus christ human being love me stop blaiming me god damnit I know I'm pretty stupid. And then finally my dad called me and all I managed to say was hi and my phone died. So I stood there waiting, thinking are they acting like kiddos now and not answering eachothers calls while I'm dying here or are they acting like human beings and being mature. And like 20 minutes or more, my dada came and saved me So yeah, todays lesson: my balcony door locks itself from the outside. Also, always bring your phone with you. Anywhere. All the time. Make sure it's charged

Last edited by » Dani on 11-17-2017 at 11:39 PM

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:31 PM
purple18

quote:

Today I finished work, went to grocery store and bought cheese and wine for my friends that were coming over tonight. Got home, cleaned up while I was on phone with my friend and in the middle of our talk I thought I'd get out and spray my wine rack white again, so I did and I sprayed and realized **** the balcony door was open ops so I closed it, talked, talked, talked, sprayed and was finally done. And also freezing to death because I was out in my shorts and it's like -4 degrees celsius here. So I thought I'd get back in but I couldn't. Cause apparently I could lock the balcony door from the outside. Which of course made me panic because I had like 8% battery left 20 minutes ago when I started talking to my friend. Again, Apples fault because I would've stayed in my sofa charging my phone if my iPhone 7 had one input for earphones and one for the charger. But it doesn't. So I hung up on her and realized I had only 1% left. So I called my dad twice because he lives nearby and he didn't answer. So I called my mom and asked her if she could come and she said well I don't have a key? And then kept ranting about how I managed to even do that, that is so weird, how did you, SHUT THE ***K UP help me, it's not about how I did it it's about my battery ***king dying and I'm gonna freeze to death jesus christ human being love me stop blaiming me god damnit I know I'm pretty stupid. And then finally my dad called me and all I managed to say was hi and my phone died. So I stood there waiting, thinking are they acting like kiddos now and not answering eachothers calls while I'm dying here or are they acting like human beings and being mature. And like 20 minutes or more, my dada came and saved me So yeah, todays lesson: my balcony door locks itself from the outside. Also, always bring your phone with you. Anywhere. All the time. Make sure it's charged

omg 😱😱😱 that is horrible! I got goosebumps just by reading that! Glad you got out of it so luckily. It really makes you wonder how attached we got to our phones. And that they actually save lives.

Just last week i was here at home studying and my husband went to grab a few beers with a friend who called me around 10 pm to say that my husband's phone died so he's letting me know that he's leaving now, he's unlocking his bike and he should be at home in 30 mins. I heard that they were both drunk but i was chill because they sounded normal.

50 minutes later i started panicking. He was not home and because he's on his bike 90%of the time i got scared that he was too drunk and fell or he just had an accident etc. And i had no idea where he was and his phone was dead. (I had a panic attack like this a year ago too when i was sure he promised he would meet me for lunch, he forgot and his phone died so i had no idea where he was and got super scared that he was hurt) So, instant panic and worry, i got dressed ready to go look for him by car but i thought i might still give it a try to call him even though his friend said his phone died. And he picked up. I was so relieved but so angry that i shouted his head off and asked him where the f he was abd he told me he's been looking for his bike all this time because he couldn't remember where he locked it 😂 And he was sooo drunk but he didnt want to "cause me any trouble" so i had to force him to let me go and pick him up lol.

So it really makes you wonder how mobiles really changed the world! They are a curse and a blessing.

Old Post 11-18-2017 06:48 AM
» Dani

quote:
omg 😱😱😱 that is horrible! I got goosebumps just by reading that! Glad you got out of it so luckily. It really makes you wonder how attached we got to our phones. And that they actually save lives.

Just last week i was here at home studying and my husband went to grab a few beers with a friend who called me around 10 pm to say that my husband's phone died so he's letting me know that he's leaving now, he's unlocking his bike and he should be at home in 30 mins. I heard that they were both drunk but i was chill because they sounded normal.

50 minutes later i started panicking. He was not home and because he's on his bike 90%of the time i got scared that he was too drunk and fell or he just had an accident etc. And i had no idea where he was and his phone was dead. (I had a panic attack like this a year ago too when i was sure he promised he would meet me for lunch, he forgot and his phone died so i had no idea where he was and got super scared that he was hurt) So, instant panic and worry, i got dressed ready to go look for him by car but i thought i might still give it a try to call him even though his friend said his phone died. And he picked up. I was so relieved but so angry that i shouted his head off and asked him where the f he was abd he told me he's been looking for his bike all this time because he couldn't remember where he locked it 😂 And he was sooo drunk but he didnt want to "cause me any trouble" so i had to force him to let me go and pick him up lol.

So it really makes you wonder how mobiles really changed the world! They are a curse and a blessing.

Yeah, exactly a curse and a blessing for sure! It was horrible and I mean I’d just had to shout down to someone or waited for my friends to come and told them to call a number (I only know my mom’s number by heart lol)... again something good to remember a few more in case someone doesn’t answer lol. But I stood there freezing, singing and laughing my *** off because things like these typically just happen to me

Ahhhhhh! Are you ok? Sounds like a rough night (for you). I get so easily worried as well. Just tell him next time how he should’ve done instead and to do that from now on. Sucks being worried like that but glad he got home safe

Old Post 11-18-2017 07:43 AM
purple18

quote:
Yeah, exactly a curse and a blessing for sure! It was horrible and I mean I’d just had to shout down to someone or waited for my friends to come and told them to call a number (I only know my mom’s number by heart lol)... again something good to remember a few more in case someone doesn’t answer lol. But I stood there freezing, singing and laughing my *** off because things like these typically just happen to me

Ahhhhhh! Are you ok? Sounds like a rough night (for you). I get so easily worried as well. Just tell him next time how he should’ve done instead and to do that from now on. Sucks being worried like that but glad he got home safe

phew yes. At least you are creative (and lucky if people actually pass in front of your building!) maybe you need to get a phone number tattooed on you somewhere like P!nk's help button

I am fine thanks, and honestly, he's a 5-year ld kid sometimes. this time i was just mad at him for a while but the last time i was really hysterical crying like a baby and he saw how scared i was and it scared him so much that since then he's been making sure that i dont worry but when he's drunk he gets a bit more irresponsible

Old Post 11-18-2017 08:29 AM
boink

quote:

Once again I'm glad you're still alive.
Then again who spray paints a wine rack on the balcony when it's -4°C? Is the spray paint actually good for minus temps? Oh, well, who gives a sh't, you survived, that's what matters.

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:36 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Once again I'm glad you're still alive.
Then again who spray paints a wine rack on the balcony when it's -4°C? Is the spray paint actually good for minus temps? Oh, well, who gives a sh't, you survived, that's what matters.

Thanks. Me too

Hahaha, my dad said the same when he came. He was like ok but why are you spraying this in minus and maybe you should do it daytime. Did you even see anything? And I was like oh, it’s dark and cold, Uhm right.. ohww...

Old Post 11-18-2017 12:21 PM